+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Soup

Re: The Soup

I was still laughing at Joel's "is it for a racoon because that's what you look like" comment to Sara Jessica Parker and her new perfume, when he followed it up with the Coque Hors, the new celebrity fragrance 'commercial.'

"This new celebrity perfume is going to be expensive". I'm still laughing at this one. The 'commercial' for it, then showing the name 'Coque Hors', was perfect. Any number of white-nostriled celebs could 'star' in that commercial.

I love Joel
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2519325;
    I was still laughing at Joel's "is it for a racoon because that's what you look like" comment to Sara Jessica Parker and her new perfume, when he followed it up with the Coque Hors, the new celebrity fragrance 'commercial.'

"This new celebrity perfume is going to be expensive". I'm still laughing at this one. The 'commercial' for it, then showing the name 'Coque Hors', was perfect. Any number of white-nostriled celebs could 'star' in that commercial.

I love Joel
    I'm also in love with Joel, and thought last night's show was especially funny. I laughed out loud several times and got a kick out of watching the actors in the Kate Moss perfume commercial, sniffing the perfume like they were snorting drugs.

I've seen the Ann Curry "good morning, good morning, good morning" clip many times and it still cracks me up to see the pure delight on his face and the twinkle in his eye when it airs.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Brilliant episode last night.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

They also showed the baby licking the pickle again. Joel is hilarious.

"Uh.. the risk takers are the people living under you."

Best line of the episode
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2521905;
    They also showed the baby licking the pickle again. Joel is hilarious.
    that baby licking the pickle is so disturbing, i can't help but wonder just where that child learned to do that??? not good at all.

It might just be her thing you know? My son is 2 and eats Ice Cream very much the same way. I definately did'nt teach him that!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Yeah, that pickle licking isn't so uncommon, even if it is weird.

I can remember eating whole homemade dill pickles when I was a little girl. I loved them, but of course they kinda made your mouth pucker a bit and touched off that one-eye-closed sour food eating face that children make so well. So to help get past the pickle juice on the outside, I'd lick the dill pickle juice off it before biting into it -- it kinda took the sour edge off it. So I'd be like a little lizard sitting there licking the pickle, then biting into it. And when some of my little friends from the neighborhood were over after grandma opened up a fresh jar of dill pickles and gave each of us one, she had a whole kitchen full of little girls and boys doing the lizard tongue pickle biting with one eye squinched shut and the mouth and chin making the squinched down expression to match the shut eye. And the adults would all laugh at us.

My brother used to eat lemons the same way, lol.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I love how on the last episode he had Constantine saying "chicks man", and I think he's even in one of the commercials I saw for the Soup.

I love that Constantine seems to be such a good sport about everything.

Oh man, I LOVE The Soup! It's one of the shows I catch up on during the weekends at work. (I dont have cable at home, but my work has cable). I never ever miss an episode. Joel is for sure my Funny Guy Crush.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread