+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soup

Re: The Soup

I agree. I love The Soup. The Constantine Maroulis school of Hypnotism bit gets me every time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm a huge Soup fan, too, and know I can always count of some good laughs when watching - I especially love the kick-ass clip of the week.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I love the Soup so much! My favorite part of this week's show was when he was talking about the Singing Bee and said something like "show me on the doll where the Singing Bee violated you."

And I love his Constantine bashing! I also loved when he used to make fun of Tony Danza.

Joel McHale is hilarious!

My son runs around singing, he hits the crazy notes and the zombie notes! Lol it's so funny!
    Yup, with donuts!!

"We found out later they just held up a mirror to Britney."

Oh man, another good episodes and some good laughs there.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Did anyone see Constantine on The Soup? He was a good sport and he and Joel had a few hilarious minutes together. He's out pimping his new CD and gave Joel lessons on the 'smoldering look.'
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by iv3rdawG;2494148;
    "We found out later they just held up a mirror to Britney."
    I haven't seen that episode yet, but just hearing the line said in Joel's voice is cracking me up already.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2494251;
    Did anyone see Constantine on The Soup? He was a good sport and he and Joel had a few hilarious minutes together. He's out pimping his new CD and gave Joel lessons on the 'smoldering look.'
    I haven't seen that episode yet, roseskid, and not at all into Constantine, but I do know that when someone Joel's ragged on in the past comes onto the show and is a good sport, I give that person credits. If they can be a good sport with him, I tend to like that

I remember Danny Bonaduce coming on the show and being a good sport... Danny Bonaduce, a good sport.. who knew? So I liked him a bit more after that. So good for Constantine
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2494251;
    I watched the episode but I happened to miss that part and was so mad at myself for it!

I agree with Nemeses because I love when he makes fun of people and then they come on the show and are good sports about it. Like Tony Danza... or the PT Cruiser lady (the one who talked about Heather Mills)! She was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2495066;
    .. or the PT Cruiser lady (the one who talked about Heather Mills)! She was hilarious!
    To this day, I will LMAO if they show that segment. "She drives a PT Kwoozah."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast