+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: American Dreams

i watched it again last night, but again, only b/c there was nothing else on and i had nothing else to do. i have no problem getting up and say, changing the laundry, while the show is on. it simply isn't gripping.

I don't like that stupid reverend guy. He's such an as*hole! JJ didn't disrespect anyone...especially not the church (whatever that's about)!

Has anyone been watching? I think it's been getting good. I like where it's going. I suggest it to anyone who has nothing to watch or do at 8 on sunday nights.

I have seen every episode so far and really think it is going to be a great show.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Is anyone stil watching this? Other than me?

I really like this show, but some of the issues frustrate me like Meg and Sam's friendship. Can people just get over it?!

i'm still watching. you have to realize that the whole blackandwhite thing was very different. things were still quite segregated in the time that this show is taking place.

i do think it's a very good show.

Tonight's episode (2/9)

Heartache
    Preparing for the East Catholic High School Valentine's Day dance, Meg (Brittany Snow) tries to convince boyfriend Luke (guest star Jamie Elman) of the importance of the holiday, while Roxanne (Vanessa Lengies) waits for a brave boy to ask her to the dance . Meanwhile, a health scare sends Jack (Tom Verica) to the hospital, while JJ (Will Estes) searches for forgiveness from Beth (Rachel Boston). Elsewhere, Patty (Sarah Ramos) braces for her own Valentine's Day festivities as she makes arrangements for her first coed party.

I think it's sad that Luke and Meg broke up. I don't think they'e at all disfunctional. The only problems are when they're tempted to adhere to society's standards on relationships. JJ just needs to get over Beth. She isn't all that great!

Season finale this weekend, everyone!!! It looks very exciting too. I feel bad for JJ...losing his football scholarship and all. I wonder what he's gonna do. I never knew much about his intelligence. I think he's pretty smart, so he can go to a different college for academics. Or, might his ankle fully heal so he can go out for football again? Meg and Roxanne...friends again!!!

City on Fire - Season Finale
    Tonight at 8 PM

THE PRYORS FIND THEMSELVES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PHILADELPHIA RIOTS IN SEASON FINALE; R&B SENSATION KELLY ROWLAND AND POP SINGER STACIE ORRICO GUEST STAR -- In the season finale, racial tensions begin to flare in North Philly sparking a massive riot, while an oblivious Meg (Brittany Snow) makes finale preparations for her sweet sixteen birthday party. Unaware of the violent situation building around her, Meg attempts to save her friendship with Sam (Arlen Escarpeta), visiting him at the new store, and finds herself in the middle of the urban chaos. Elsewhere, an angry Nathan (guest star Keith Robinson) who helped incite the violence, urges the enraged rioters forward, while Pete (guest star Matthew John Armstrong) and the rest of Philadelphia's finest race to quell the disturbance. Meanwhile, a defeated JJ (Will Estes) returns from Lehigh after being kicked off the football team and makes a surprising announcement to Jack (Tom Verica) and Helen (Gail O'Grady) about his future. While Michael Brooks (Joe Lawrence) reveals the possibility he might be leaving "Bandstand" for a new record-producing gig in California.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast