+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Side Order Of Life

FORT Regular

Side Order Of Life

So any of you catch Lifetime's new show Side Order of Life?

Just start on sunday I believe and Jason Priestley from 90210 is in it.

I thought it was pretty good. I missed the other new show after it though... State of Mind... so hopefully next week I can check that out.

Re: Jason Priestley?

I'm sure it will reair.... Lifetime does a good job at giving people a chance to get into their new series.

Side Order of Life was quirky, yet good. Hopefully they don't go overboard with the quirk, however. I'm glad the lead didn't just boot JP's character to the curb simply because her dying friend said to.

I caught the last part of State of Mind and it appeared to have potential. I like Lili Taylor and loved her scene with the two whining patients. No more said.

LG.

Re: Side Order Of Life

I watched both shows too. I liked Lili Taylor's speech to the battling couple in her office about marriage, but wondered why she just kept on going in hers without realizing it wasn't working. Physician, heal yourself - easier said than done I guess. I like the new "fresh out of the law school" lawyer in their office group. Not sure I really understand "Side Order of Life" as much, as I never could relate to bridezillas.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have both shows waiting on my DVR for me to find enough time to watch them. I'm a photographer (totally amateur) so when I saw that the Side Order of Life girl was being shown with a camera, I had to check it out. Plus, who doesn't love Jason Priestly? Ok don't answer that lol.

I'm not sure about the State of Mind one but since they did so good with Army Wives, I'm willing to give all their new shows a couple of viewings now.

LG.

I watched the second episode of this last night and I think Jason Priestly is just adorable. Showing up and competing with that other guy to get to be sperm donor for cancer-woman's baby and bringing over his SAT scores? Very cute. I know the point of this show is that the main character needs to figure out if she really wants to be with him or if she is just settling for him, but the way I see it he is a catch for her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

What a settling. Seriously, if Jason Priestly and that adorable and very lovable character is settling? Then I'd settle! Its not much a dilemma, you know? They should have made him more hateable because otherwise the title character will come off as a self-absorbed idiot who hurts a good man for no apparent reason.

Anyways, I really like this show and I'm digging the whole thing with her photos.

+ Reply to Thread