+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Re: General Hospital

So I watched GH Night Shift, my DVR is set to record it and it recorded it at 5am this morning! I think its tonights show... so big news! There are a lot of clues that a female that was involved in an ambulance explosion is...... (for those who want the surprise lets just say it looks like it might be somebody we were saying was being whispered around about returning).

Oh and can't wait for others to watch it so we can talk. That Maxie (LOL) and I really like Patrick/Robin together.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2471374;
    So I watched GH Night Shift, my DVR is set to record it and it recorded it at 5am this morning! I think its tonights show... so big news! There are a lot of clues that a female that was involved in an ambulance explosion is...... (for those who want the surprise lets just say it looks like it might be somebody we were saying was being whispered around about returning).

Oh and can't wait for others to watch it so we can talk. That Maxie (LOL) and I really like Patrick/Robin together.
    LOL...

Well, bummer... And here I had 5 AM open on my DVR... Hah!

Interesting!!!! They showed a teaser on GH today of Patrick being in the ambulance when it blew up...

It looks like they ARE going to rehabilitate Jerry Jax (again) and give him to Alexis... All wrapped up in a red bow... While Carley stews in her own juice... Gotta love it!

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I'm kind of enjoying the Jerry/Alexis story. Then again I just love the way too neurotic Alexis. A question though... how come her car is so unreliable? Guess they don't pay lawyers very well in PC. She needs to be charging Jerry more.

I'm bouncing, waiting for you guys to see the Night Shift so we can discuss who we think the mystery woman is and if the clues are legit or red herrings.

I am thinking Jerry rigged it...

I think he has an agenda where Alexis is concerned... He has been there too many times when she needed help for it to be a coincidence...

Hah... Maybe I will wake up in the middle of the night and watch NightShift... It's been known to happen...

You really have my curiosity piqued!

This you can tell us without it being a spoiler...

Did you like the first episode? (I'm thinking that's a "yes", but you never know...)

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

DVR it! Its on tonight at 11 EST on Soap Net. I loved it. It was fast paced and interesting and it reminded me alot of 80's GH. Very good acting and writing and just had that something special that GH seems to have lost and is finally beginning to get back.

Its not necessarily that I don't want to spoiler it LOL, I just don't want to ruin the surprise of who the mystery woman is (now this is going off the clues .. very obvious ones like last name... that they showed but I'm not sure if they are just misleading us)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2471413;
    LOL...
    It looks like they ARE going to rehabilitate Jerry Jax (again) and give him to Alexis... All wrapped up in a red bow... While Carley stews in her own juice... Gotta love it!
    I wouldn't mind Alexis and Jerry, I don't think. I know he did horrible things but so has virtually everyone else - it's a soap, that kind of happens. I think they have good chemistry together.

I'm really excited for Night Shift tonight!

I get soap opera digest and they already released the first episode in the review section, so like a dummy I majorly spoiled myself.

I am extremely excited to get away from the mob stories that have tanked GH and to get back to General Hospital!

I'm now watching today's episode again to get myself ready for Nightshift. Woo-hoo!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm hoping that Night Shift will be this run away success and serve as a wake up call to TPTB that the fans want the Hospital part back in GH. Can't wait for you guys to see it. I have my DVR set up to record first run episodes at any time on any station and tonights episode actually aired for the first time this morning at 5am. I was a bit surprised to see it on the list when I was reviewing what shows I had saved.

I'm excited about tomorrow's show too, I wonder what Liz is going to say to Jason and how she managed to get into the jail to see him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast