+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: General Hospital: Night Shift

I wonder how that will play out with her and Patrick... Do you suppose she and the baby's father will connect?

And the mystery deepens with Toussaint... But what a nice twist with the hospital Admin...

There has to be something deeper with Jolene. Some kind of mind control?

Psycho ex-soldier is supposed to be likeable, I think... Whatever happened to his planned hit on Logan on DayShift? Last I noted he was going after him, and then nothing, so, whatever it was, I missed it... That is happening a lot lately....

I blame FORT!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2562177;
    What'd you think of the show? I'm so over Jolene and her antics. I hope somebody figures out real quick what she is up to. I can't believe all the people she's killed.

Robin had me getting all teary eyed. She's given everything up to take care of that little baby and now she's losing her. And Rick is a butt! GRRRRRRRRR.. hate him and Layla.

I'm beginning to like psycho ex-soldier.
    I'm so disappointed in the direction the Robin - Patrick relationship has gone. I watched GH just a few days ago (unless that was the repeat they aired Monday ) and they seemed so happy. Now all of a sudden, they're breaking up. I'm not a fan of Layla and now I'm annoyed with Patrick too.

The ex-soldier just creeps me out. I don't like how he manhandles Lanie. Sometimes he's kind, but I don't like the other side of him at all.

The beef I have with this show (aside from the continuity issues with respect to the story lines on GH) is the editing. Sometimes they make it feel like Jolene has an evil twin because they show her walking by the nurses station being all sweet and then two seconds later, she's in scheming with that man about how to bring down the hospital. I HATED the way she shot down Spinelli and then was really sweet to him later.

Still, it's better than watching Gangster Hospital during the day.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

(LOL at Gangster Hospital)

Maybe there are two Jolenes and one is evil and the other is sweet? I was majorally grossed out that she slept with Spinelli because there was no reason for it, at all. However, the bit with Dr. Lee snapping? That was almost riveting. For me something has gone missing from the show, it was great a first but now I'm not loving it as much. The editing has gotten really sloppy and there seems to be gaps in story telling. I think it might be harder to keep the shows separate for them than they first thought?

Anyways... I felt so bad for Robin!! First Patrick showing his true colors with Layla and then she loses the baby. I'm wondering if she's leaving again and that's why they are trying to wrap everything up with her character?

It looks like they are going to keep Layla on GH after NightShift ends... Or they're doing what they did with Ex Soldier - introduce him on GH and then leave him hanging...

I agree the show has fallen off from the initial episodes. Now, I'm just waiting for them to wrap it up... That is if they even INTEND to wrap it up...

This show needs to go away, ITA it's gone downhill since the beginning. Gangster Hospital (LOL) is better, and that's not saying much...
    All the "quickies" on last week's show were not necessary..do we cheer for these hook up couples? Eew. What happened to relationships?

Solider is kind of interesting but he still creeps me out.

OK...

So what the heck was that??? The finale was a complete rip off... Apparently they will be back for another 13 episodes at some point...

NO Brenda sighting, and who was that woman on the stretcher in the last scene supposed to be? Robin's twin? I couldn't figure it out... Unless that was Brenda who walked out of the hospital only to be hit by a car?

ACK... I feel completely "used"....

I HATE that they completely dropped the ball with Brenda, why even bring her up if they went nowhere with it? I didn't even watch the two last shows, didn't record them either. They completely lost me because of the senseless Jolene/Spinalli hookup and breaking up Robin/Patrick over Layla of all people. Layla does NOTHING for me and I hate that she is no on the daytime GH.

Way to ruin a show that started out so good.

Except for the LAST scene with the major cliffhanger, the finale was pretty good... There was an excellent shootout in the hospital... Jason took out a half dozen bad guys, and Jolene was colateral damage to save Spinelli. She is in a coma...

Robin was taken hostage, and Jason drilled the guy between the eyes while he was holding Robin...

I thought it was very well done... You might want to check it out... I'd be curious to hear your take on it...

I read a little at the NightShift message board, there will be a second season. It's the highest rated show on SoapNet... They tape right next door to Grey's Anatomy, and the anesthetist who was hooked on gas, will be making a guest appearance... I thought he was cute...

If I can find a rerun of it, I'll watch it. Stopped recording it because I can only record two shows at a time and there was a conflict. It does sound interesting, I would LOVE love LOVE for Robin and Jason to get back together. My all time favorite story line was when he carried her off the nurses ball stage.

I've heard there will be a second season too. Did you see that they brought the cute as heck guitar playing doc onto GH daytime? I was hoping for that, now to give him a story other than to use him to twist the knife in Robin's heart about Robert/Layla.

Maybe they will put it back on the schedule after "I wanna be a soap star" ends... There will be a hole in the schedule, unless they continue to rerun it ad nauseum...

Hahah...

I noted they used GuitarPlayingDoc to update the sex addiction storyline to daytime... Cracked me up when Kate surprised them, and again when she suggested they take their conversation private...

I'm liking Kate more and more, BTW... Sounds like she caught on with the viewers.

+ Reply to Thread