+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Re: General Hospital: Night Shift

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2492159;
    Wow now thats a resume.

So any bets on Dr Lee coming down with AIDs or an STD or a pregnancy? Seriously, that character is getting around!
    I am sure something along those lines is coming around. I don't think they would show us all this gratutous sex iwth multiple partners for no reason. There must be a soap opera moral in there somewhere. I don't think they are trying to make us dislike her, just lay the groundwork for some consiquences.

Dr. Lee has psychological problems for sure...

I have to say, this episode was not up to the previous ones, IMO...

And I see next week, they have to resort to the "paddles" on Maxie... I hope this series doesn't become as trite as the direction it seems to be heading...

(And, of course, I was incorrect about Patricia Heaton being in it... The HIV pregnant lady just looked like her from that particular angle in last week's preview... Sorry...)

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

This week was back on track, and I am back on the NightShift BandWagon...

BOOO! ABC Soaps in depth are speculating that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alyssa Milano
    may be the new Brenda! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! I will not watch Brenda scenes if she is the new Brenda! IMO nobody can play that role except VM anyway but I'd rather see anyone play her but the spoilered name. I can't stand her and I can't imagine watching her on a regular basis.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

WHAT!!! But but but Soap Opera Digest had right on their front cover that it was VM. NOOOOO!

OK I have to get this off my chest, my liking of Patrick is taking a serious nose dive. His continual flirting and come ons in regards to Layla is going over the line. I will never buy the excuse "He (or she) is just a flirt and it means nothing." BULL!! I don't blame Robin one little bit for being upset about his behavior.... grrrrrrrrr..... I see a break up coming and fast and that stinks. Oh well, its a soap ... the land where nobody ever stays together.

My husband (under duress) watched with me and he got very one track minded about the clown and the tumor. He really couldn't get past that, I thought the whole thing was rather funny and that Dr. Lee? She's got some ISSUES!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2522060;
    BOOO! ABC Soaps in depth are speculating that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alyssa Milano
    may be the new Brenda! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! I will not watch Brenda scenes if she is the new Brenda! IMO nobody can play that role except VM anyway but I'd rather see anyone play her but the spoilered name. I can't stand her and I can't imagine watching her on a regular basis.
    That's interesting, and a shame, if true... She's a little younger than Vanessa, but that never seems to bother anyone in Soapland. I wonder if the taping schedules ran into a conflict? I have not seen her in much of anything, and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the casting doubt - for a while...

Perhaps the other cover was also just speculation, and a good excuse to put Vanessa on it...

Having Brenda badly burned, makes the switch an easy one - she will no doubt need miraculous plastic surgery... And it always IS miraculous...

Did you notice that in spite of being so horribly burned that the woman had these amazingly beautiful and really long lashes and plump shiny (IE lip gloss) lips? I had to roll my eyes at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2522068;
    WHAT!!!
    OK I have to get this off my chest, my liking of Patrick is taking a serious nose dive. His continual flirting and come ons in regards to Layla is going over the line. I will never buy the excuse "He (or she) is just a flirt and it means nothing." BULL!! I don't blame Robin one little bit for being upset about his behavior.... grrrrrrrrr..... I see a break up coming and fast and that stinks. Oh well, its a soap ... the land where nobody ever stays together.
    At least they are consistent with Patrick's flirting... He has a LONG history of being a "Playah" to overcome... Breaking old habits are apparently hard.

To be honest with you, I'm not really a Robin fan (Well, the actress, anyway), so I don't care if they stay together or not. I find her delivery more suitable to a high school production, than a professional one - I hope I'm not insulting high school productions....

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2523463;
    Did you notice that in spite of being so horribly burned that the woman had these amazingly beautiful and really long lashes and plump shiny (IE lip gloss) lips? I had to roll my eyes at that.
    LOL, I missed that...

Asbestos lashes, no doubt - or the nurses are putting on fake ones along with her gloss each morning... I will keep an eye(lash) out for that!

What'd you think of the show? I'm so over Jolene and her antics. I hope somebody figures out real quick what she is up to. I can't believe all the people she's killed.

Robin had me getting all teary eyed. She's given everything up to take care of that little baby and now she's losing her. And Rick is a butt! GRRRRRRRRR.. hate him and Layla.

I'm beginning to like psycho ex-soldier.

+ Reply to Thread