+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Re: General Hospital: Night Shift

LOL good to know that at least they acknowledge that it might be a bit confusing, however, I can buy into the whole alternate universe thing. If you keep that in mind while viewing and not try to marry the two shows together... then it should be fine.

Now, she said something I found interesting. I do not watch any other Daytime Soap (notice I said DAYTIME LOL!) but I would watch if another show did a night episode. I really like this more intimate look into the characters.

So whats your dream show? Which would you watch? I'd like to see Y&R done as a night show.

*squeals* she's alive! She's alive! I just had a Bobbie spotting. WOW, she's alive. I miss Bobbie, too bad she only had like one line but it was great seeing her for that split second of talking to Noah.

I am late in watching today... GH is about to start...

I wonder if they are building up to a Bobbie/Jerry confrontation? It seems that should be addressed at some point during the current storyline...

;0))

PK

So, on rereading... Was the Bobbie sighting on NightShift or DayShift??
    Last edited by PK...; 07-30-2007 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Confused...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Bobbie was actually on today's regular episode talking to Noah and asking him about his AA meetings.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

OOPS! She was on the Day show and I posted in the wrong one! I was just so excited to see her.

That's okay, Harmony. I was excited, too.
    Can someone please explain to me the whole thing with that doctor guy (the blonde) and the whole oxygen thing? I know he kind of explained it to one of the student nurses but I couldn't really hear what he said. Is it like a doctor's idea of a high?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

He's the anesthetist, right? From what I could gather basically he knocks them out so they can rest. But the levels have to be a certain amount or they are put under too deep. So its not really a high, its more a rest?

Okay. So when he was giving himself that oxygen when the student nurse walked in, that was to wake himself up?

Yep! I know that from being on a ship and functioning for months on three hours of sleep a night. Oxygen wakes you up better than anything. Roll the windows down, step outside, take deep breaths.... but if you are a doc then you suck on the O2 and it fires up the brain.

LOL see? We are learning something. I knew about the O2 but I hadn't made the connection with the other stuff till you asked.

Lol

+ Reply to Thread