+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: General Hospital

It certainly sounds as if I am going to enjoy it...

I did read that you don't have to be a viewer of GH to enjoy NightShift... That explains why the storylines aren't coinciding... The people who are gone from GH, for now, are gone to do this show...

Perhaps NightShift should have it's own thread? There are still a lot of people who do not get SoapNet, and our discussion of this show might thoroughly confuse those who aren't watching...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I'm all for that. I agree that it could throw people off.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think a separate thread would be a good idea and thanks for clearing up the spoiler thing. Since I'm getting it way before everybody else (next Thursday is also scheduled for 5am! AND last night on Soapnet I saw todays GH *shakes head in confusion*) I'm just going to sit here grinning and waiting for ya'll to catch up!

I wish the Night Shift was more than just a limited run thing, I would definitely watch it all the time. AND in the magazine ABC Soaps, they have right on the front cover that Brenda is back and how they are doing it. Bah, so much for keeping it a surprise!

Okay... I'll start a new thread and I'll ask a mod to move these latest posts.

General Hospital: Night Shift

New thread for the limited run SoapNet show.

Re: General Hospital: Night Shift

LOLOL....

I started one at the SAME time...

Well, perhaps the moderator will remove mine...

I will move my thoughts to this one...

EXCELLENT!

If only we could get stories moving so well on Daytime...

I was really disappointed when it ended. Lots of loose ends, but it was still satisfying...

Man that burned arm really caught me by surprise... I thought maybe it was Brenda's sister...

I am liking the cast a lot, too...

;0))

PK
    Last edited by PK...; 07-13-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Adding information.

Well that didn't take long...

I may as well use this post to say something additional...

I didn't notice anything untoward about the camera work. What was it that bothered some of you?

And OH, me the seen with Maxie and Coop in the "linen closet" was just too much... Max must have been apoplectic...

Loved their "new" jobs...

;0))

PK
    Last edited by PK...; 07-13-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Redundancy! ;0))

It wasn't filmed like your typical soap opera. It was almost....I can't explain it. So who was singing "When The Saints Go Marching In"? I don't remember Billy Dee Williams being a singer? But that's the only thing that really makes since unless it's a character we haven't met yet. Okay, the preview for next week's shows Maxie being told she has a staff infection (Sorry to sound mean but ha-ha! That's what she gets) and she asks what that cute doctor is doing there and she's told something but I couldn't really hear the explanation. Did I hear right that the cute doctor (I'll start calling him Dr. Hottie until I learn is name) is a cardiologist? What does a cardiologist have to do with a staff infection?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Maxie has a heart transplant, so the staff infection could be very serious... She probably got the staff from emptying bedpans... I didn't notice, were they using gloves?

That will put a major guilt trip on Max, I think...

Wonder if they will bring Felicia back for a guest appearance one week?

Re the song... "Haunted Hospital"??

;0))

PK

The singer had to be Billy Dee... BILLY DEE! *screams* Lmao and that's the only way to say his name. Come on, Lando? The original Star Wars *sighs*

Ok ok back on topic.

I think the staph infection is a result of her messing around in the closet because I read or heard or maybe dreamt it (HAHA) that she gets up comeuppance for being a bad girl that way.

I miss Felicia! That would be great.

My initial issue with the camera work was how choppy, bouncy, and errr.. dark? It was and then I read in ABC Soaps that they wanted to give the impression of the staff being exhausted from pulling double shifts and that it was gritty and night time and fast paced, so... I think they achieved that. Just takes a little getting used to.

ABC Soaps is saying that its Brenda and that its Vanessa back for a limited run.

+ Reply to Thread