+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General Hospital: Night Shift

Re: General Hospital

Already I don't like how this is filmed. It looks weird.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yeah that bothered me at first too but either I got used to it or they stopped with the odd filming. When ***** first appears, that confused me because I kept thinking... isnt he in ****. Same thing with Cooper showing up, confused because it didn't exactly mesh with whats going on in the daytime.

Okay. This is gonna drive me nuts. Where have I seen that old woman cross-stitching before???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She's a well known actress (can't remember her name) and the pregnant HIV woman reminds me of the woman who played Pamela on Dallas but she'd be a lot older now.

OK so... do you think mystery woman is B or do you think they are just trying to trick us? Maybe somebody stole her stuff and its a mistaken identity?

I can't decide yet. The old woman almost looks like the woman who plays Ida Greenburg on Desperate Houswives but I couldn't see this on her IMDB file. Ususally it tells you when you can see her next and it's not there. She's alive!!!! And I could be wrong but I think Toussaint (Billy Dee) is Layla's father.

LOL!!! I've been watching too many reality shows because I keep thinking that they wouldn't be so obvious but then I remember.. this is a soap.. yes they would be.

She's alive!! LOL

Did a little research over at IMBD to see who all is listed as appearing on this show and a couple of them surprised me. Like Liz *rubs chin* and no Lucky but yes to Jason? How are they swinging that since he's supposed to be in jail? Also they must have recast mystery woman because that particular person isn't listed as appearing.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-13-2007 at 01:06 AM.

Okay.... I'm not a big fan of how it is filmed, either, but it could grow on me.

I really think this kind of shows that Jason's Pentonville vacation was a last minute plan for Steve Burton to have some time off... as these shows were supposed to have completely coincided with the daytime episode. Spinelli handling Jason's gun during the daytime.. and then him shooting himself in the foot for the NightShift, etc.

Harmony... I do think that that is Brenda (it has aired now, so no need for spoilers.) It'll give Coop a bigger storyline and it will be great for Jason (they're still married.)

Maxie and Coop getting busted.... And nice punishment.

YAY I can say it? Brenda! Brenda! Now if only they'd ever bring Lois back and give Ned a story! *sighs* Ok, done with that.

Brenda will she be for Jax or Jason, I wonder? Or Sonny? The possibilities ... heee!

But, I'm still thinking it may not really be her. That they may be doing that whole mistaken identity thing.

Loved the punishment, loved the mean screeching woman falling over backwards when she discovered them and really loved the whole synergy of Robin/Patrick on the roof and oblivious while Jason is being carted away.

I have a question about spoilers, since technically it aired on the east coast at 5am on Thursday would a person be allowed talk about it? I chose not to because I wanted to keep the surprise intact.

Harmony, Just like any other show thread on this forum, there is only one thread so people on the East Coast are "allowed" to talk about it as it airs. It's recommended that if people in other time zones do not want to be spoiled, they don't view the thread.

Being that it supposedly aired at 5am... that's a toughie. Since that was 1) unexpected, and 2) not a "typical" show viewing time, I wouldn't talk about it then. That's just my opinion, though.
    Last edited by Broadway; 07-13-2007 at 08:40 AM.

FORT Newbie

I loved Night Shift! I thought all the cast interactions - how there were so many people but they fit them all in - was really awesome! And Scrubs are SO cute. Spinelli was hilarious, Maxie and Cooper were cute and funny, and Robin was awesome, just in general.

I'm SO curious about the "Barrett" thing and am dying to see where they go with that!

+ Reply to Thread