+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greek

Greek

Is anyone planning on watching the new show Greek tonight on ABC Family? (It's on at 9, after Kyle XY.) There have been a bunch of promos on for this over the past couple weeks, I am excited to finally get to check it out for myself! It looks like it's going to be a fun show, and like it's going to make me really nostalgic for college!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Greek

I plan on checking it out. I try to at least watch the first show of most new ones. Never know when you will actually like one unless you try it out, right? Besides, looks like it could be interesting and fun.

I liked this show, if anybody is looking for a good campy show, check it out. Reminded me of Popular in many ways and I loved that show.

I need to watch it again before I solidify my opinions.

I forgot it was on so I missed about the first five minutes, but I really liked it! Having been a sorority member in college, I am interested to see how they are portrayed, so far a little over the top in terms of rush promises, but here in PA we can't have sorority houses just fraternity houses. Some archaic law about more than five non-related females living in a house being considered a brothel. And it has never been overturned!

Anyways, about the show. I think the lead geek/greek Rusty is adorable and he seems well prepared to carry the show on his shoulders. Casey is not too convincing or interesting just yet, but hopefully she will grow on me. I hope she continues to "Reminisce" with Cappy he is much cuter than Evan.

I am looking forward to more episodes!

If you missed it, they are replaying it on ABC Friday night!

The actress playing Casey is beautiful! I just kept staring at her whenever she was on, if she can up her acting chops she has a future in the very vain Hollywood.

Rusty, I love that character already. He is just awesome. Love the earnest look on his face and his naivety. I'm really liking some of the side characters too; the roomie and his pledge mate (forgot his name! the legacy who turned out to be "not-gay" LOL)

I really liked it as well. I thought they were really good characters, and they did a good job setting up all the relationships between everyone.

I liked Casey a lot. The actress playing her (who, did y'all know is Kelsey Grammer's daugher?) is really quite good. I liked how conflicted she was over a lot of her choices - about her brother, about her cheating boyfriend, about what she would do to be president of the sorority. I am looking forward to seeing where her character goes.

And Rusty is just adorable. I loved him defending his sister's honor.

Oh, what do you guys think of Cappie and Casey together? I thought they were cute and it's clear he still really cares about her and that she's got unresolved feelings for him...

Benjamin Franklin.

Cappie reminds me of Nick on BB8!! I couldn't get past that the whole time I was looking at him.

I can't stand her current boyfriend and I suppose that's the whole idea, right? Now, what she should do is keep him till she becomes president and then very publicly dump him! Which she won't *sighs* but its what she should do.

I had no idea that was his daughter! No wonder she's beautiful, he's not bad looking himself.

I'm not sure how I feel about them together. I agree there is a lot going on there but I sort of feel that he can do better.... or she can? Since he's a slacker or comes off that way.

There are definitely unresolved feelings with Casey and Cappie. For them to get together too quickly would be too easy, we need to see a little angst.

Casey needs to weigh going with her heart vs. going with her head.

Rusty is definitely the one to watch on this show.

I saw the second episode and man this show is really good!

I love Rusty, he's so adorable and I like how determined he is to do a challenging program and be in his frat. And when his brothers helped him get his test turned in, I thought that was really sweet. And I love him and Casey working on how to be real siblings.

Cappie is SO awesome and funny.

Benjamin Franklin.

I can't wait to find out who sent Casey the video of Evan cheating!

The second ep was even better than the first. Next week looks good too. Cappie and Casey might revisit some more .

Now if I could only stop thinking about Kelsey Grammer every time Casey is on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast