+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greek

Re: Greek

I think (don't quote me!) but I'm pretty sure that its reshown on the network itself. Check the listings because I saw something about an encore. I meant to watch the 2nd episode that I had missed but forgot!

*Thanks for the welcome, I love these types of shows. Only things I watch other than reality tv*

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2489617;
    I think (don't quote me!) but I'm pretty sure that its reshown on the network itself. Check the listings because I saw something about an encore. I meant to watch the 2nd episode that I had missed but forgot!

*Thanks for the welcome, I love these types of shows. Only things I watch other than reality tv*
    Tee hee ~ I just quoted you. Thank you, Harmony! I do hope that I can catch a rebroadcast. Very good show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hi, I'm a fan of the show too.

I watched the first two episodes but I think I missed the last . You guys are good, I still don't have the names down - just faces at this point. I'll try to watch the encore.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

You can also watch..I think the most recent couple of episode on their video player on the official site.

I am totally addicted to Greek, I can't wait for the new episode tonight!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I loved last night's ep! I think my favorite part was when rusty pants fell down and they lost for him not wearing a cup! Too funny!

Even though I think that Casey will eventually get back with Cappy, I don't mind her with Evan. They have a lot of common goals. Right now she is too stuck up and tight to be with Cappy.

On a Cold Case rerun last night, the actor who plays Calvin played the dead boy whose murder they were trying to solve. It was a great ep!

How awesome was it when Calvin told Rusty that at least he knew he had one brother for sure no matter how his frat reacted to him being gay? It was SO sweet, I love their friendship. And I loved Calvin sort of getting a better understanding of himself. They handled all of that - his conversation with his dad and everything really well.

I can't wait to see Casey take Rebecca down a few more pegs. She is horrible.

Benjamin Franklin.

Gah I keep forgetting about it! I saw the pilot and half of the second episode. URG!

They replay Greek Fridays at 9pm on ABC.

I think Calvin and Rusty are a great team.

I just read today on the tv guide site that Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia from Buffy/Angel) is joining the cast as a national rep of Casey's sorority. I can't wait to see her in action. I hope she gets to play a B----y character!

This show keeps getting better and better. Even though he cheated, I am starting to think that Evan might be the right guy for her. Tonight was a great ep about their relationship.

Rusty finally got a girlfriend! And Dale drank beer from God!

I am so glad there is nothing else that would distract me from this show.

I can't believe that they have made me actually like Evan, and *care* about his and Casey's relationship after everything that happened in the pilot. That's really rare, and well done. I am totally invested in all sides of the Cappie/Casey/Evan triangle.

Cappie was fantastic in this episode... I was dying when he was all "bring me my cougar sack!"

Rusty is officially the cutest thing ever. I want to give him a hug.

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast