+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greek

Re: Greek

AWWW MAN! I missed it! I forgot to watch and can't record it because I have two other shows on at the same time. I'm so deleting Age of Love from my line up, prefer this show anyways.

I am also really curious to find out who could have been Evan cheating. My first thought was Rusty so he'd have proof when he told Casey but I don't think he would have gone back to do it and if he'd sent it to her I think he would have like, signed it, or told her it was from him. Or wouldn't he have given it to her before now. Who else could it be, do you think?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I don't know. I don't think it is any of the main characters, especially not Rusty or Cappy. I am thinking maybe another sorority sister of Casey's or a fraternity brother of Evan or Cappy.

I guess it must be someone we haven't met yet? I think you're right it's definitely not Cappie either, I don't think he'd have sent her something like that would hurt her feelings so much.

I wonder if it was the sorority president? She didn't seem very surprised when Casey announced she was going to take her room back, though she was so hateful during Casey's "talk" with her, I can't see her doing anything to help her out either.

Maybe we will find out more info on that tonight!

Benjamin Franklin.

Well, unless I missed a scene, we didn't get an answer last night.

It looks like Casey and Evan are pretty solid right now. Poor Cappy even with all his hook ups, he looks ready to run if Casey calls him.

Well, maybe it'll be important later (since we didn't see the video itself right away either.) I hope so, I'd like to know!

As for last night, I like that they are not making Evan be a total jerk, and that they showed he actually does have real feelings for Casey and seems genuinely worried about losing her, and all the asking her friend for advice thing, etc. They are making me like him more. I think he's still a jerk for what he did but I now really do believe he's sorry about it and is scared, you know?

I also officially love Rusty's roommate now too. He is hilarious!

Benjamin Franklin.

gee Toby, I feel like we are the only fans here

I know what you mean. I am surprised that they have made Evan more 3-dimensional. I thought it would be more about Casey finding her way back to her true love Cappy, but I am glad that they have made this storyline less black and white. (personally no way in hades would I have taken him back no matter what reason he gave me, but...it's going to keep the show interesting)

I loved watching his roommate with his little "cult" "Let's all pray for Rusty". It's great to see his powers of prayer saved Rusty from throwing away his "gift".

I'm a fan! LOL just forgot to watch the one episode but I watched the last one.

I think that Casey taking him back sort of makes sense if you consider their ages. He got scared and made a mistake, however, if he does it again? Then she should definitely cut him loose.

I'm sort of liking the story with the "pledge" who likes shopping and helped with the mixer. Can't remember his name. I just like the character and the room mate was funny sitting there as the leader of his little cult. Loved the powers activate routine.

I also liked the way Casey was there for Rusty when he needed her, as in making sure his first time was meaningful and special.

Nice show.

Welcome Harmony!

The previews look like the pledge, Calvin? (can't remember his name) might get outed next ep. By his dad?!

I really like this show too, but missed the last one. Darn. Is it reshown on the internet?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast