+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives~ Lifetime

Re: Army Wives~ Lifetime

I'm catching up on some episodes and watched the one where Chase is praying in Arabic before he's sent off on his next mission. I have a feeling down the road he's going to become sympathetic to the Muslim extremist cause.

I thought so too at first ACF but after seeing other shows like The Unit, it seems that special forces need to have the experience as cover. I certainly hope he doesn't become a sympathiser but you just never know.
    Pam's long-ago crush was pretty smokin' hot! And he seemed to be a really nice guy.

Chase was doing that so he could go in country and blend in. The extremist would know in a minute that he was an outsider unless he had the language down pat and the rug worn down in the same spot.

Ok, so Chase is Delta force? Have they mentioned that? Because he's not Special Forces, they for the most part aren't door knockers. They go in after the fact and help to re-establish the ruined infrastructure. It makes sense if he's Delta.

Now that Pam's crush has shown up, I can see the show saying that Chase developed a relationship with another woman while in-country to keep his cover. Gives Pam the out to cheat which I would hate because I love her integrity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've heard no one talking about this show. As good as it is, I just knew that I could not be the only person watching it. Great acting. Great that it is being renewed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did everyone quit watching?

I like the way the shows characters are progressing and it looks like this week will be another great revelation.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I have the last 4 shows on my DVR but just haven't gotten around to watching it. I think its a great show and very well acted but for some reason I'm losing interest or rather have lost interest.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar

Does anyone think that Roland's marriage is really over? If so, how is that going to go with him interacting with the other army wives? They seem like such good friends, it could bring some problems for them.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver;2536487;
    Does anyone think that Roland's marriage is really over? If so, how is that going to go with him interacting with the other army wives? They seem like such good friends, it could bring some problems for them.
    I thought on the last episode it sounded like he's moving to Chicago and his wife has accepted the XO position. Who is going to be wired as a human bomb on the finale? Anyone we know?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

LG.

Any thoughts on the season finale?

Why on earth does everyone keep ending up at the Hump Bar? Doesn't anyone have a 6 pack of beer in their fridge at home? I'm just glad that the much promoted "psycho with a bomb" ended up being
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that cuckolded army dude and not Jeremy, as his getting dumped was rather harsh and he's got a little lunatic fringe in his personality

any bets that we'll never get Trevor back in the same condition he left, either physically, mentally, or both. Watching him say goodbye to those boys made me cry.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The last season will begin rerunning tonight!!!! That means the new season can't be far away!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast