+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives~ Lifetime

FORT Fanatic

Re: Army Wives~ Lifetime

I was waiting for a thread on this show. I love it!! I didn't think I would at first, but it really grew on me. Now I never miss it.

I love the characters so much. They are all so interesting and unique. I feel really bad for a lot of the woman. Pamela because her husband can be a jerk and Denise because her son is a moron. I'd love to smack that kid.

FORT Regular

I have to admit.....I'm totally addicted to this show!! It broke my heart when Denise's husbands chopper crashed in Iraq.....I literally cried! Lifetime definitely hit a homerun with this series.

Exclusive: Army Wives Renewed! - Ausiello Report | TVGuide.com

Army Wives' tour of duty has been extended.

Multiple sources confirm that Lifetime has renewed the first-year drama for an 18-episode second season.

No huge surprise considering it's Lifetime's highest-rated original series since the dawn of time!!! Or something like that.

I love this show! I have been a military wife for 15 years, and I think this show is pretty right-on. Of course there are things that are far-fetched, but it is a TV show and they've got to make it interesting/compelling. Great show! And great news about the second season!!

FORT Fogey

I too love this show - especially Roxy. It is hard to still see Cat Bell and Kim Delaney in these new roles (esp. with the Army husbands diminishing their strength as women), but they work.

Where else has the actress who plays the mom of the twins been? She looks really familiar...

I thought the actor who plays Pamela looks so familiar too - she's been in a lot of different shows: "CSI", "ER", "NYPD Blue", "Angel", "Without a Trace", and "24".

I thought last night's episode was so good - I got weepy when the MAJ went to see the father of the soldier who died. I hope he gets close to Denise again before he has to redeploy. A deployment separation is hard enough to deal with, and even harder with that huge family stress.

man! Roland and his B-ball buddies are hot! I never thought he'd stray.

It's amazing how much the actress playing Amanda looks like Kim Delaney.
    I really like this show

LG.

I felt bad for Roland that he didn't get to play in the league because he isn't enlisted. The man has given enough to the army, his marraige, he works for the military hospital - let him play in the darn league. Then I stopped feeling too bad for Roland as he was taking a roll in the hay. Hmmmm.

I love this show too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

*sighs* I fast forwarded past the Amanda/Jeremy sex and the Roland/trampy woman sex. *shakes head*

Anyways, I'm really beginning to absolutely love the Pam character. Roxie is more in your face and my early LOVE but Pam has slowly been coming into her own and I'm really liking her.

Anybody else go AWWWWWW about Denise being so scared and out of place in nurse training? Except that ending with her going right into the ER? Just didn't seem right. How'd she go from a class to that?

Another awwww moment was when Amanda came out to tell her father good bye, that was sweet. And good riddance Marda... couldn't stand that character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast