+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Burn Notice

Burn Notice premieres on USA this Thursday June 28 10/9c. Anyone else planning to watch?

When spies get fired, they don't get a letter from human resources.

They get BURNED...

While on assignment, agent Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) gets a "Burn Notice" and becomes untouchable. Having no idea what or who triggered his demise, Michael returns to his hometown, Miami, determined to find out the reason for his sudden termination.

Unable to utilize his normal contacts and needing to stay under the spy network radar, he puts his Special Ops training to use to help those who the police can't or won't, in order to fund his ongoing personal investigation.

Premiering Thursday, June 28 at 10/9C on USA Network, Burn Notice also stars Gabrielle Anwar, Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless.

BURN NOTICE (būrn nō'tĭs) n.

1. An official statement by one intelligence agency to other agencies, domestic or foreign, that an individual or group is unreliable.

You can catch a sneak peek video here: RESUME - Videos - WVIT

Re: Burn Notice

Thanks for the reminder, Delphyne; I had forgotten about this one.

I will try anything with Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless. Since I've enjoyed most of the USA summer series (Monk, Eureka, John Doe, Psychc) I'll definitely give this one a try.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I think i recall hearing about this one.. I don't watch USA too much only when I can remember Psych is on But I wanted to see this one!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I have the same problem with remembering shows on USA, but have been making it a point to remember The Starter Wife at 9:00 on Thursdays. Since this follows, it will be easier to remember (since it'll be right under my nose )!
    I didn't know Sharon Gless is in it - I like her a lot, too.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

LG.

My hubby wants to check it out because he likes Bruce Campbell.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Whoa, Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless? Damnit, it looks like I'll have to check this one out. I wasn't a fan of the Amercian version of Touching Evil, which kinda/sorta extended to Jeffery Donovan, but I may have to look past that and give the show a shot.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Any one remember to watch??

I liked it.. Sharon looks great, I think. Love Bruce, I think he can do no wrong hehe.

I liked the pace, the voice overs, and the direction its looking like it will go.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I watched it and taped it. It's on several more times this week. It was a really good decision they made to air with without commercials.

Sharon Gless' character was a hoot and I loved her. Bruce Campbell is always a pleasure to watch. I enjoyed the show and will certainly watch again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

My Tivo ran out of space! I'm going to have to catch a rerun this week. Looks like they are going to replay it a few times.

LG.

my tivo cut off the end too. I wonder if the guide schedule didn't have the length of the episode listed right. I caught the last 5 minutes on a later airing.

It was good. I'll watch again. And *note to self* set my stupid tivo to tape for half an hour after the scheduled play time for this show.

The guy who was the client in this episode seemed really familiar (the Cuban guy who was being framed for the art robbery), but I couldn't place him. I'm sure he's been in tons of stuff.

I love the interaction our guy had with his local apartment complex drug dealer.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast