+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Re: Burn Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3311848;

I don't see a total refusal there... so I am still holding out hope. What do you all think?
    I had read that interview the other day and what I think is that their relationship will remain volatile. Clearly they love each other, but their other issues will interfere with what we consider a stable relationship. They know that each of them could be killed at a moment's notice and that's one thing that prevents them from totally committing to each other, at least outwardly.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Love this show, it always makes me chuckle a few times, the cast is (to my taste) perfect.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

It was fun to see M.C. Gainey of Lost pop up on this show last week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I am so much enjoying the choice of guest stars on my favorite shows this season.

When the presumed dead father of Jean Pierre Duman appeared, I immediately started thinking, "Who is that actor?" Admittedly, I did not recognize him at first although I was certain I knew him. Then it struck me. That elderly man was Clarence Williams III of the original Mod Squad. It did bring a smile to my face.

It looks as if Michael Shanks will be back next week.

Another terrific season finale with the pleasant surprise of seeing John Mahoney as the apparent Big Boss at the end. I am so happy to learn that the next season will begin in June. Great summer watching for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3373754;
    Another terrific season finale with the pleasant surprise of seeing John Mahoney as the apparent Big Boss at the end. I am so happy to learn that the next season will begin in June. Great summer watching for me.
    My TV had died about a month ago, and I just got a hand-me-down (which is all hooked up and works, praise all!). I have noticed though, that my faithful DVR has been taping this season, and I can't wait til I have the time to watch the episodes, altogether. These are the little, tiny things that give me great pleasure.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I agree Florimel, it was a great finale. Madeline exercising with the cigaette hanging out of her mouth was priceless
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Its coming back June 4!!!! Wow, that was fast! I'm pumped, that was quite a finale and i am certainly ready for more...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

what, no one else is excited?? Did yall know Moon Bloodgood is gonna be joining this season?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I didn't know it was back June 4th! Glad I popped in to look at this thread!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread