+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

LG.

Re: Burn Notice

I think it's just the "Moonlighting Principle" that two main characters can't go from having "not together" sexual chemistry and morph into a stable relationship without killing the show. I know, Michael and Fi were together before, and yes, they belong together and not with anyone else, but one of them would need to be in danger every single episode for that to be interesting. Maybe they could get it to work. More likely they'll do a Sam and Diane from Cheers on again, off again to mix it up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well since she left before he came back I can assume she isn't comfortable with the situation. Her phone was turned off so it went straight to voice mail. They won't get together completely...... he knows he cares for her, she's afraid of commitment.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree with you Toby. I suspect their relationship will always be volatile, but they are clearly completely committed to each other, even if they try to fight it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

did she leave? or was she taken? I wasn't sure just what the story was ending with...

although, I have a really hard time seeing Fi taken against her will.

The ending left me wondering as well...did she leave of her own free will or was she taken or is she just out getting bagels and her phone was off? I hope it's the bagels cause while I love her and think she's gorgeous, the girl is looking toooo skinny and it would be great if she ate something.

I'm wondering too what they are going to do about the chemistry thing. I think they'll have them on again off again kind of thing to try to keep it interesting. Personally I wouldn't mind them just being together. I think they have the chemistry to pull off keeping it interesting.

Well they certainly cleared up some of these questions last night: Fi left out of her own free will after their night together. I'm glad to see them finally starting to talk about it, since they usually just dance around the issue of their intense attraction. The best part was definitely when Fi said "well, I'll be sure to stay next time." NEXT TIME is key there, kids!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I haven't seen last nights yet, but I do have to say I like when Micheal's mom does a little home style training - like when she told Fi to go play with the little boy and the toy soldiers (which was a real hoot to watch!). Fi really is one of my favorite female TV characters.

Mine too Schmoo !! Looks like they are going for the on again off again relationship, but it did make me happy when she said she'd have to stay "next time"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Fi is up there for me too, but Mary from IPS had a bit of a lead on her, lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Gabrielle Anwar just did an interview where she discussed a possible Fi/Michael relationship (from Gabrielle Anwar Talks Burn Notice):

I was wondering, whatís the status of Fiona and Michaelís relationship? Will we see them becoming a couple again?
    Gabrielle: That depends how one would define a couple. Are you talking in the Bill Clinton instance?

Yes, like a traditional relationship, like boyfriend/girlfriend.
    Gabrielle: I donít think either of them has a traditional bone in their body, so I think perhaps not in that respect.

I don't see a total refusal there... so I am still holding out hope. What do you all think?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread