+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Burn Notice!

This was my summer addiction last summer and its coming back july 10! im so pumped, i just think this show is entertaining-i mean all the glitz of miami, the unbelievable looking cast and all the action, it really is the only show like it on tv...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

LG.

Re: Burn Notice!

and it has Bruce Campbell and Tyne Daly. This is a great show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3068892;
    and it has Bruce Campbell and Tyne Daly. This is a great show.
    Ummm, that's Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless (Cagney, not Lacey).

I can't wait either. I've been watching the season 1 reruns in anticipation.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

When ever were watching any shows on DVR that are on USA, i HAVE to wait for the BN spots to finish before i fast forward, i an so hyped for its return! As much as I miss Gabby on The Tudors, I just LOVE Fi on here.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Ha, thats great FireWoman.. i've been watching Season 1 episodes on the website to get ready, even though i've seen them all...

Did y'all know that Tricia Helfer is joining the show? Just when you didn't think it was possible for the cast to get better looking...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Burn Notice

I went ahead and merged the new thread with the old one.

I've been looking forward to this summer show as well (now that The 4400 is over). For some reason I thought it was airing this week so I have beeen checking the listings. Thanks, Toby, for the premiere date!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I didn't know who she was so I looked her up. She's a little plastic looking. She must be the one playing the rep for the parties that 'burned' Michael.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 06-24-2008 at 09:40 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LG.

OOOOOPs, I can't keep my Cagneys and Laceys straight.

Trish Helfner is in Battlestar Galactica, isn't she? Interesting
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3077513;
    OOOOOPs, I can't keep my Cagneys and Laceys straight.

Trish Helfner is in Battlestar Galactica, isn't she? Interesting
    Yes, she is in Battlestar Galactica. From what I've heard, her role in BN will be pivotal, but a lot of it will be off camera (phone calls, etc.,) to accommodate her other work schedule. A lot of heard, but not seen.

I do believe that not knowing your Cagneys from your Laceys is a bondable offense with no jail time.
    Last edited by Florimel; 06-24-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: to correct a phrase I worded wrongly
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

I'd heard that this show was good and some people were disappointed it was off the air so when I saw it listed on Hulu I watched the first half dozen episodes. I enjoyed what I've seen so far so it's good to hear that there might be something on this summer that will be fun to watch. I barely recognized Sharon Gless. I guess it partly from her going from such a straight character to a somewhat crazy lady didn't help.
    Seems a little cruel that if a spy gets a burn notice they freeze all the assets, delete his drivers license and so forth. That's just a little to harsh. I mean got to leave the poor ex-spy someway to get alternative employment and pay the rent.

+ Reply to Thread