+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Re: Burn Notice

I just finished watching this week's epi. 'Micheal Westen' is just so darned hot! I like his relationship with Fiona.
    Holy cow that was Audrey Landers as Sam's girlfriend!

I was thinking that if Michael was ever going to get to the bottom of his burn notice we were going to have to start seeing more of his personal life outside of Fiona and Sam. Looks like they are going to do just that next week.
    I kind of missed seeing Michael's brother all beaten and bruised this epi

I really like this show. Aussiello is starting to wonder what he is missing by not watching, it would be nice if other people became interested too.
    A second season of Burn Notice has been ordered (yay!) It would be nice to see this show stay on the air.

I'm delighted to hear that a second season has been ordered. It really is a fun show to watch with an ensemble cast that is meshing really well together.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2522013;
    I'm delighted to hear that a second season has been ordered. It really is a fun show to watch with an ensemble cast that is meshing really well together.
    Wow second season im shocked.. no wait its not a FOX show!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Xena and Autolycus meet again!

It seems that at the urging of Bruce Campbell, Lucy Lawless is guest starring in tonight's episode of Burn Notice. She'll be playing very much against type this time. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Lucy Lawless reveals that on Burn Notice, she shows her softer side - Celebrity and Entertainment News | TVGuide.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Lucy was GREAT on the show. And looked great too, even though I still don't like that shade of blonde on her.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bychance;2581805;
    Lucy was GREAT on the show. And looked great too, even though I still don't like that shade of blonde on her.
    I agree.. I like her better Blonder or darker.. but damn.. she has some of the mst beautiful eyes ive ever seen..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

This was one cheesy summertime show that I've enjoyed watching. However, I'm having a heck of a time getting through the season finale. It's a week later and I'm only half way through the show. The fake background scenery is extra cheesy and Sam can't act his way out of a paper bag.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

LG.

Speedy - Bruce Campbell (Sam) doesn't need to act. All he needs to do is make smirky looks and lay on the cheese, and then he's the king of the B movies.

I loved this show and am looking forward to the second season. We actually named our new dog (well, new to us, we adopted her from a rescue group) Fiona - partly for this show and largely for the kids because of Fiona in Shrek, and we and call her Fi like Michael refers to Fiona on this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

New season premieres Thursday, July 10th.

they are going to start showing season 1 starting April 17th.

I'm so looking forward to this coming back on.

Yep, I saw my TIVO had picked up to record BN next week, and I did a little "whoop!" Can't wait for July, Burn Notice, The Closer, Criminal Intent.... More good TV than I have now!
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

+ Reply to Thread