+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Burn Notice

David Zayas

There is his IMDB page.. his biggest stint was on Oz, 27 shows and 12 on Dexter.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

LG.

Oz - that's it. thanks FireWoman. I knew I'd recognized him from something before.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

was wondering if anyone is still watching this show.. I love it more every week.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

me to FireWoman! I like that it's not pretentious. It's not a 'who dunnit' we know by half way though who the culprit is.. we get the next half watching him figure out how to deal with it.
    I like the voice overs, the interaction between the cast. I love everything about this show.
    The funniest line so far; (paraphrased) The agency can give you all self defence moves but the best training of all is your sibling.'

LOL I KNOW

thats why its so real.. its not all cool and jazzy like James Bond kinda spy stuff. Its down and dirty and basic at times. Fi, omg, I loved her on the Tudors, and here I love her even more.. her accent comments are funny as hell.

LG.

We're watching. This show is good, but you need to suspend disbelief a little for the premise. For some reason, Fiona and Bruce Campbell have nothing else to do but capers with him all day? Involving his mom in these "cases" doesn't put her at enough risk that he'd find some other alternative? Not that realism is anything we normally expect, even on reality tv.
    Last edited by LG.; 08-06-2007 at 03:55 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think it's neccesary for this show to be "realistic." It's witty and fun. "Get Smart" was hardly realistic, but it was funny and entertaining. Who among us knows enough about the spy game to know what's realistic or not anyway.

I like the show from the beginning, but what reeed me in for the duration was when Sam and Fiona were impersonting police officers and Sam said, "I'm Detective Cagney and this is Detective Lacey." With Sharon Gless in the cast, that had me LOL!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

OH! I almost forgot to mention;

I think the new 'operative' the FBI is sending in to take care of things is the hot blonde at the next table that Sam approached. I'm probably wrong but it just seems so perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2508948;
    OH! I almost forgot to mention;

I think the new 'operative' the FBI is sending in to take care of things is the hot blonde at the next table that Sam approached. I'm probably wrong but it just seems so perfect.
    No dux, I thought the same thing when I saw her too..

LG.

me three! I said to my hubby, "I bet that lady is the next spy"

cool.

+ Reply to Thread