+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Re: Burn Notice

Just a reminder that tonight is the series finale. This has always been and still remains a must see series for me.

According to the show runners,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    one of them will not survive. I'm guessing that it's Maddie, which will sadden me, but it's a pure guess.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Just a reminder that tonight is the series finale. This has always been and still remains a must see series for me.

According to the show runners,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    one of them will not survive. I'm guessing that it's Maddie, which will sadden me, but it's a pure guess.
    Good guess on the spoiler!

My son and I watched it. I thought they did a good job of tying up the loose ends and possibly introducing a spin-off.

I'm just glad that Michael seems to have found peace and that he's with Fee.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

The best series finale. So many good moments. What will I tell him? Tell him the truth. Where would I start? Start from the beginning. Start with, my name is Michael Weston. I used to be a spy...

Florimel, I didn't want your spoiler to be true. As I was watching the finale, it was the most logical choice as to who wouldn't make it. Thanks for the heads up, it was easier to prepare for the ending.

Inthegarden, I didn't want it to be true, either, but it did seem the most logical. And then when Michael told Maddie that, "sacrifices have to be made," I knew I was right. The whole thing worked out just as I had expected and I found it to be a satisfying ending.

I hope the rumors are true about the spin-off. I'd watch it for sure. If it comes to fruition, I wouldn't be surprised to see some guest appearances by Michael and Fi.

I also read that Bruce Campbell said that USA has been talking to him about several projects, and I'll watch him in almost anything.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Inthegarden, I didn't want it to be true, either, but it did seem the most logical. And then when Michael told Maddie that, "sacrifices have to be made," I knew I was right. The whole thing worked out just as I had expected and I found it to be a satisfying ending.

I hope the rumors are true about the spin-off. I'd watch it for sure. If it comes to fruition, I wouldn't be surprised to see some guest appearances by Michael and Fi.

I also read that Bruce Campbell said that USA has been talking to him about several projects, and I'll watch him in almost anything.

I hope there is a spin-off.
    Sam and Jessie remind me of the characters in Robert Crais's Elvis Cole book series. The series is about private eye Elvis Cole and his partner Joe Pike.
    I could see Bruce Campbell as Elvis Cole and Coby Bell as Joe Pike.

+ Reply to Thread