+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burn Notice

Re: Burn Notice

Well you are smarter than me Florimel!

Great second episode too, i am SO glad this show is back... The bday party really had me laughing.... I also really liked Michael's slo mo running, yum

cant wait for tomorrow night!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Although there are a number of summer shows I really enjoy, I think Burn Notice may be my most favorite. Just might have to buy the DVD set when it comes out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3507954;
    Although there are a number of summer shows I really enjoy, I think Burn Notice may be my most favorite. Just might have to buy the DVD set when it comes out.
    I bought both seasons on DVD--best money I ever spent. It is one of my favorite shows--everyone is perfectly cast and I must say Jeffrey Donovan is the most underrated actor out there.

Loved last night's episode. Felt bad for Fiona because she really wants to be with Michael, but he wants the old job back. And the crazy guy, can't remember his name, but loved him. Loved him on House as the PI and loved him as the crazy guy on last night's show.

I agree. Another great episode, but I can't think of one that has ever disappointed me.

I heard something this morning about another show USA is developing that sounded good enough for me to open my eyes, but it was early morning and I can't really remember. I shall be on the lookout though because USA consistently airs shows that entertain me AND gives them a chance to develop an audience.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3560144;
    I agree. Another great episode, but I can't think of one that has ever disappointed me.

I heard something this morning about another show USA is developing that sounded good enough for me to open my eyes, but it was early morning and I can't really remember. I shall be on the lookout though because USA consistently airs shows that entertain me AND gives them a chance to develop an audience.
    White Collar? Con Artist and FBI agent?

Thats the one i saw a preview of and yeah.. looks good Gotta hand it to USA
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3560380;
    White Collar? Con Artist and FBI agent?

Thats the one i saw a preview of and yeah.. looks good Gotta hand it to USA
    Yep, that's the one.

Another good episode last night. Man, Gabrielle has a smoking hot body. I need to start doing her workout routines.

I completely loved how Michael's mother "interrograted" and got the needed information from their captive while Fi and Sam were arguing over how to do it. Detective Cagney lives!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3582812;
    I completely loved how Michael's mother "interrograted" and got the needed information from their captive while Fi and Sam were arguing over how to do it. Detective Cagney lives!
    I thought the same thing!! She one of the main reasons I wanted to watch this show when i heard about it (Gabby the other.. loved her as the kings sister!). Nice to see Maddy becomeing a bigger part of the snow.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread