+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Six Feet Under: The Eye Inside (3/16)

Six Feet Under: The Eye Inside (3/16)

Did anyone watch yet? I thought it was very good...as usual! I guess I'll just have to accept that Lisa and Nate really are married. Buh huh...

I won't talk about the episode anymore in case anyone taped it and hasn't watched it.

I watched it... I think it was really good... I just love how all this is turning out, I loved season 1 & 2, but I think this is gonna be their best season yet...

Hmm.... can we talk about it yet???? LOL ....

How about this: If anyone hasn't seen it yet, let us know, if not we'll gossip about it?? hehe.

About Nate & Lisa...yeah...looks like... ah... I won't say anything 'till I know we're clear to gossip about it....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

LG.
    the show has aired, gossip away. If you know definite spoiler material for upcoming episodes, go ahead and post them in a thread with the word "SPOILER" in the title, so BravoFan won't stumble onto it.

Rachel Griffiths is still in the opening credits. She will be on the show this season. Not sure how I feel about that as Lisa is, um, a little flakey.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, I'm glad Ruth is NOT a lesbian. She did steal a stick of lipstick. I guess it is kind of good cuz she does need to loosen up a little bit.

I feel really bad for Claire. That idiot of a "boyfriend" wasn't at the right point in time to be with just her...well screw you, buddy! I like how she backed out of the hug. Looks like this art teacher will have a bigger impact, if you know what I mean.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy that Lisa doesn't work for Carol anymore. She was so annoying and neurotic! I did think she was funny at times, but she was a bitch! I was pissed at Nate when he was arguing with Lisa about her quitting. He hated Carol too.

Well, the vacation is over for David and Keith. Things are getting back to normal...arguing and such. They're a strange couple. I think Keith's a little depressed.

Those guys that scared that girl in the beginning...what disgraces!!! They had no right to do anything like that. That one guy tried to justify everything at her wake by saying they were her friends. That's one horrible thing they did. I hope they feel guilty.

Yeah good idea about putting "spoiler" on the topic so we can gossip and people can wander in here on their own risk lol.

About Ruth, she needs some excitement in her life that's for sure, I was thinking she was gonna get busted for that lipstick lol. Wonder what other influences her new friend is gonna have on her.... and I still havent completely ruled out the lesbian thing, altho it looks as if it's gonna take a different turn (cleptomania ... hmm.... maybe they can go man-hunting together, lords knows Ruth could use some advice in that department too Maybe she can find someone NICE.

Keith & David...ugh... its back to normal, I cant believe what a great time they had on the vacation, just to fall back into same habits. I dont know if theyr'e gonna last.... I think David will find other guys in the choir he joined, frankly I'm getting tired of Keith myself, I realize he's having problems but damn. How much should people put up with in a relationship before they walk out? David is trying soooooo hard, poor guy.

I'm glad Claire decided to walk out on the boyfriend, and it seems that a little encouragement from her art teacher may be what she needed. Boyfriend will probably be back... or ... whatever happened with the councelor at her highschool, I honestly thought that they would eventually find a way of getting together,... especially now taht she's not in highschool anymore?

I dont think Nate is getting enough sex & not enough alone-time.
    This Lisa chick is stressing me out, it's funny how they turn it around, at the end of last episode i was happy to see nate decide to stick with Lisa & the baby & now I cant wait for Lisa to be out of the picture.

Ahhh can't wait for sunday ............... lol
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    GREAT ep! I just finally got around to seeing it.

I just love this show. I really think it is far better than the Sopranos!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread