+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First season released 3/25 & Pc Game!

FORT Newbie

First season released 3/25 & Pc Game!

I really want to get both but will be a bit pricey for me. The first season on DVD will be 70 bucks and the PC game will retail at 29.99. I just started watching CSI this season so I need catching up to do...

I also just started watching it this season too. So far I am enjoying it very much. Did you know that tnt runs season two on monday nights after that fantasy show WWE wreastling.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Wow, I didn't know they were planning on releasing the show on DVD. That's cool. I missed the first season too. I thought I had missed my chance to see it. Thanks for the heads up, TIR.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I just ordered the first season on DVD. There are 23 episodes. Wow. I really did miss a lot.

I'm excited to get a chance to see them.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

You ordered it frmo Amazon using the FORT affiliate link, right?

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Just started playing the game today. Not that great of a game, Im on the 3rd case after an hour. There are 5 cases in all. Its a pretty neat game. If your a big fan of the show and dont play alot of PC games then its worth it. If your a big PC gamer, you will finish it fast and not alot of replay value. Basically you just point and click and piece it together the cases so far arent hard.

At least it follows the show and good use of the show and characters, if it wasnt for it being based on the show this would be a bad game, but since it does a good job at capturing the show Id give it a chance.

I missed the first season as well, and since my dad and brother are big CSI fans as well, they just might get the DVD for me if I ask really nicely.

Besides, $70 for 23 episodes is a value for money.

+ Reply to Thread