+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greek

Re: Greek

I totally saw foreshadowing here...... Cappie/Casey are back together which ticks off Rebecca so she aligns with Frannie who is now with Evan and the three of them plot to overthrow Casey who winds up with nothing to show her that she shouldn't have chosen the "slacker".

Gah.

I really hope it doesn't play out that way but with the way this show loves to beat on Casey? Yeah, she is totally going down.

Well it looks like we are going to see how it all goes down really soon, because the new season is starting up August 26th! I for one hope that Casey finds someone who really wants her for her and does not play any games and just maybe this season she might get it!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Wow thats soon! I can't wait. It seems like Casey can't catch a break at all. It would be nice to see her life settle a bit.. there are many other characters the writers can mess around with for a while.
    I'd like to see Cappy and Casey together - they fit. One makes the other better.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm really excited for this to start again, thanks for the heads up so I can make sure my DVR is set.

Duxxy I know its really soon, next Tuesday in fact! I too want Casey to get some kind of break, its like so many things go wrong! I am guessing good things will happen for her though after all it can't rain always right

Harmony no problem! Also don't forget about the all day marathon before the season premiere!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

What does everyone think about the pairing of Casey and Max? I think it's adorable. It's hard to believe Michael Rady is playing so many different parts - Kostas on Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, the teacher on Swingtown, and now the RA on Greek. And he looks and sounds so different each time!

And Evan is turning out to be a real ___! So is Franny!

Back on tonight! Apparently Rebecca
    Click to see Spoiler:
    decides to go join the other sorority (the one Franny started). But
    at the end of last season, there were some key girls left with Casey and Ashley!

Oh I am excited to watch it but we have other Monday night shows so we will record the midnight repeat and watch it either then or tomorrow sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3397314;
    Oh I am excited to watch it but we have other Monday night shows so we will record the midnight repeat and watch it either then or tomorrow sometime!
    That's what I did! It seems I've become addicted to DWTS, and because of schedule I can't be home to watch anything. So I had to record that first, then Greek at midnight! Wish I could stay home and watch it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3398099;
    That's what I did! It seems I've become addicted to DWTS, and because of schedule I can't be home to watch anything. So I had to record that first, then Greek at midnight! Wish I could stay home and watch it now!
    I know DWTS is why I bumped Greek! First season I have watched since season 1. Admit I started to watch it for Melissa from TB and now am probably more of a fan of Gilles and Cheryl than Melissa and Tony. We ended up watching Greek at midnight last night

So what did everyone think of the premiere?

Here's my take: First, Rusty's issues with the house and his school is part of why I never joined a sorority in college. I had friends in them and they had so many duties/functions that it was hard for them to keep up their schoolwork. I hope Casey really DOES focus on her schoolwork and less on the house. I am a huge Rebecca/Cappie fan and soooo hope they get back together!! Down on Evan and Frannie. I don't like either character very much and thought they were suited for each other. I used to halfway like Evan until the episode where he paid off the Lambda jock that Casey was interested in to not date her. Then, he became a total creep in my eyes. I am sooo happy that Dale and Rusty are living together again! I just love their dynamic. Not too fond of Max but I'll deal with him. Ashley, oh, I want her to find someone. The hotness monster story line from last season was very very disappointing. I wish she would get a little romance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast