+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Call - 03/31/03

You bet it is.

Ouch . . . That's not gonna be good.

Hey, if Micheal Beach guest stars, think there's gonna be some sort'f blurb 'bout poor Carlos too? I hope so . . .
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Hopefully.

Uh-oh . . .

I was watching the tail end'f ER just for the heck'f it, and I saw a commercial for Third Watch.

Supposedly we're gonna get five all-new episodes, culminating in an 'amazing' season finale in which one of our beloved Characters (yeah, even the asswipes are cool because they add color to the show, at least in my opinion) 'makes the ultimate sacrifice.'

I'm officially freaked out now and will begin to panic.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

LG.
    the ultimate sacrifice - we can only hope Jimmy jumps into a meat grinder to prevent it from attacking the city. We won't get that lucky though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe not something that drastic, unfortunately . . . I'd understand burning up in some building inferno after tossing a young child out a window into the open arms of Carlos! (God I hope so . . .)

Bet its Carlos who makes the sacrifice unfortunately.

You know, it's funny, my mom and I were debating this very question over a round of Starbucks earlier today, heh. She posed Sully, what with his drinking problem and the fact that he's lost his wife, his house, everything.

I say she has merit --- but unfortunately, with this new development with Carlos, I fear you may be right duckgirl.

And I just realized this earlier tonight, but the soundbytes I'm seeing/hearing for the current Third Watch commercial are all from a previous episode, the one with the shoot-out. I find that rather odd . . .

LG.
    Hmmmmmm, the shoot out scene was where Ty got shot and it was Sully's fault (going after the Russian Mob with no backup), so if they are showing that as a prelude to this "sacrifice" I'd think it was Sully offering himself up. Poor Sully.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bet iti s. As long as not the russian mob again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast