+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traveler

Traveler

The series is about two graduate students, Jay Burchell (Matthew Bomerand) and Tyler Fog (Logan Marshall-Green), who on a dare from their long time friend Will Traveler skate around a museum for a prank. After they leave the museum it explodes and the FBI are called in when it appears to be terrorist related. The two friends soon become suspects and it appears that Will set them up to make it look like they did the bombing. Fog and Jay tell the FBI about Traveler but they are told that no one called Will Traveler ever existed. The boys find they have no proof as they never have a clear photo of him as he always hide his face, and he never spoke of his home life. Realising that they only way to prove their innocence is to find Traveler and find out why he's trying to frame them, so they go looking for him and soon find themselves involved in a manhunt by the FBI.
    Is anyone catching this show tonight? I must say that I'm finding it pretty well done so far. Love the concept.

Re: Traveler

I wasn't planning to watch but did. I liked it. I definitely plan to watch the next episode.

I watched it and enjoyed it. If the story keeps developing I am most likely going to keep up with this one.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I hadn't planned to watch, but somehow ended up doing so anyway and I have to admit it was interesting. Too bad they showed this "preview" so early though. I'm afraid by the time the show really begins on May 30th, everyone who watched last nite will have forgotten what they saw.
    Love lives forever <3

the previews made me wanna watch... am i wrong for being intrigued by a guy blowing up a building

anyways, i liked it so far, has some familiar faces (Richard Heller , DH guy, Roswell guy)

i like the flashbacks and the mystery element, but the first few minutes could have been done better.

i wonder who the mystery black hotel guy is, and who do you all think was in the office with the guys dad "i did what you asked"

I hed never even heard of it...but thes was bored and couldnt sleep and came across it on my Guide and desided to use to to help me go to sleep.

I couldnt stop watching..XD
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

FORT Fanatic

I liked this and I am always happy to have a good summer show! I will watch it again it intrigued me for at least another looksee.

I thought this was not going to start until after sweeps???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really liked this show! I watched it today at work...shhh...don't tell. I really liked it.

Naye

I think it definitely has potential, depending on what they do next.

The two leads are appealing enough and I definitely did not see the twist coming with the hotel guy helping them at the end.

Even though it was special effects, I didn't like seeing them blow up the New York Public Library!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast