+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traveler

Re: Traveler

I've watched the premiere and 2nd episode, mind you in reverse order :/, and liked them both. It moves fast, has a lot of twists and you have to root for the two guys caught in the middle of a BIG scam!

I'll continue watching.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm with you misskitty, I finally got around to watching both shows last night and if it keeps up like this I'm in for the season.
    I really hope that they don't drag it out over a few seasons (like Lost) or I they will lose me.
    I don't see anything wrong with doing a one or two season show - they do it all the time in Britain they have a 6 episode series they can add series as they are ordered. It keeps things fresh.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie

This show is awesome! It's the only one I'll watch this summer! Very fast-paced moving show.

FORT Fanatic

I like this show, so be warned in advance that because of that it'll likely be cancelled

I think the lead FBI agent is in on the conspiracy. Either that or incredibly arrogant & ignorant to believe he has the case wrapped up without any actual evidence. It seems they're putting a lot of time & effort into finding the two without doing any actual investigation into the bomb itself, just circumstancial belief that they could do it, not actual proof they did do it.

FORT Fanatic

I am still liking this show and last night showed a lot of stuff. It is funny because it seems to have quite a few people I have liked in other shows but they seem to get killed or canceled and have nowhere to land. I really hope this doesn't get canceled!
    Very twisty turny!

Dang it... I ran across this show again last night and realized that I had forgotten all about it. Now I have to go find the two episodes that I missed and catch up. Grrrrrrr...

Glad to see that you all are still enjoying it so I know it'll be worth the effort.

I really like this show. It's pretty smart and has grown on me. I just keep missing it because they've been moving everything around because of the Diana concert, Live Aid, and all sorts of U20FIFA Soccer.

I hope that Will finally does meet up with his two buddies and together they are able to bring down the Big Bad Guys! Which may include the father.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic

Is it back on this week? I have enjoyed it as well and if they pull it without giving me closure ala Kidnapped I will be so mad!

Damn! those idiots have cancelled the show!

If I like a show its like the kiss of death.

ETA: Ok so it was only supposed to run 8 episodes anyway. The series was not necessarily cancelled, the cast contracts were allowed to lapse. This is actually a good thing. No jumping of that tired old shark and there is an end in sight. I think other networks could take a hint from this for future summer programming.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 07-10-2007 at 03:17 PM.

They had a new episode on last night. I just watched it online. It was good.... I hope they just finish it neatly because it's all over the place right now as far as plot goes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast