+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traveler

Re: Traveler

I finally watched it today. (I had it tivo'ed) I thought it was interesting. For a good ten minutes I was thinking "WHERE have I seen Tyler (rich kid) before?" and then it dawned on me, he was Trey (Ryan's brother) on the O.C. (yes yes, sad that I know that.)

I will definitely watch out for it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2384943;
    I thought this was not going to start until after sweeps???
    It doesn't "officially" start until May 30th, so I'm guessing they'll repeat the first episode again since you pretty much have to see that to have a clue what's going on.
    Love lives forever <3

I liked it. Very intriguing. I will definitely be watching this show over the summer. It's crazy to think of all the planing that "Will Traveler" had to do to pull the bomb off.

Just wanted to remind everyone that this show starts up again tonight at 10 (EST/PST) and if you missed the plot the first time it's on at 9.

I'm really excited for this show tonight!! I have two shows that I'm looking foward to this summer. This show being the first and Army Wives is the second. I'd watch a lot more t.v. but it's summer time. I feel like a bad person when I'm inside the weather is gorgeous outside.

Anyone else feel this way?

I would say yes, but I live in Vegas where at 10 pm it can still be almost 100 degrees outside. In about a month it will be too unbareable.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

I might be honest, I was actually drawn to the show tonight. I mean its exciting and all but I feel its going to be dragged out all season to find an answer *sighs*.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I watched some of the pilot last night and really liked it but I couldn't stay up for the new episode. So what was so "prank-ish" about rollerblading through the museum. I couldn't really hear a lot of the dialogue so I didn't understand what the purpose was for that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I saw the beginning and the ending of the new episode last night. Can anyone fill me in on what happen after they arrived at the guys fathers hidden residence and before they arrived at the airport hanger where they tied up the bald guy with the gun.
    Thanks

I taped the first two eps to watch this weekend. When I saw that the wonderful Aaron Stanford was going to be a part of the show, I knew I had to give it a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast