+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Rescue Me

There was a season 3 thread, so if this should be merged with that, mods, please do so.

Rescue Me begins again on Tuesday, June 12th at 10:00. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Who's with me? Let's hope Sheila is either dead or off the show. She irritates me to no end.

Also, Season 3 is coming out on DVD the week before, Tuesday June 5.

Re: Rescue Me (Season 4)

You know I'm ready, Marybeth! Now, where is PPerez?

I've been seeing the preview of Tommy hanging on the back of the fire truck for a long while now, and MAN I am so, so ready for the season to start! Poor Tommy's been burning in that building for months now.

I bet PPerez will come to this thread if we start chanting "Franco...Franco..."
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2357413;

I bet PPerez will come to this thread if we start chanting "Franco...Franco..."
    We definitely can't mention the lady firefighter who left last season though. That would definitely keep PP away!!!

I'm SO ready!

I can't wait for the new season to start either...Its seems like its been off the air forever now...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2357716;
    I can't wait for the new season to start either...Its seems like its been off the air forever now...
    Awesome! I'm so glad to see this snippet out here! I haven't seen or heard a darned thing about WHEN Season 4 would magically appear! Thanks for putting this up....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2357495;
    We definitely can't mention the lady firefighter who left last season though. That would definitely keep PP away!!!

I'm SO ready!
    Marybeth, that was ME who would flip out when you mentioned "she who shall not be named!" Now since you mentioned her, I shall make you pay. (kidding!) Wait, maybe PPerez didn't like her either. I was just looking at a "Rescue Me" site, and realized how much I'm going to miss Johnny on there. I guess he won't come and talk to Tommy since he didn't die in a fire?

Hi Beccarella & Sweet lady, to our space on FORT for our "Rescue Me" obsession!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2357151;
    Who's with me? Let's hope Sheila is either dead or off the show. She irritates me to no end.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed But, I really do have a strong feeling that Sheila doesn't survive that fire.

I am looking forward to Season 4. And, I like the promo where Tommy is driving the fire truck and also hanging on for dear life from the back. "...Stop drop and roll...", indeed...

Cat

LG.

I don't know that people had to die in a fire for Tommy to "talk" the them because his son Conner died after being run over and he still sees him, doesn't he? Maybe Dean Winters will come to hang out in Tommy's head with their cousin and all the others who love to hang out in Tommy's truck. Reminds me of the new Jeff Goldblume show, Raines, in which he is crazy like Tommy (crazy, but not drunk) and "sees" the murder victims while he is working on their cases, but they disappear after he solves the crimes. One thing I don't like about the new ads, both of him, the one with Tommy driving the firetruck and hanging off the back and the one where he is apparently fighting with himself is that none of the rest of the cast seems to matter. It's all about Tommy. I know he's the star and the executive producer and this is his baby and whatever, but the show is more interesting when the supporting cast has decent storylines too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The Chief was on Veronica Mars last night, running a bar.

Okay, so I'm getting all excited. I just read this in the TV Guide, not a major spoiler or anything, but a new character, so I won't put it in spoiler tags. I can't remember the actor's name, but for those Sopranos fans, the guy that plays "Hesh", (Tony's ...what, financial advisor? I don't know what to call him. He just figured prominently in an episode two weeks ago) has been cast on "Rescue Me" as a fire chief.

I just looked, his name is Jerry Adler.

I can't wait for Season 4! I need my Tommy Gavin fix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast