+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Rescue Me (Season 4)

Sunny, I think he was very sexy last night - he looked great when he went to Janet's house!!!

Ditto on Susan Sarandon *barf* which is another storyline that just dropped. Uncle Teddy rocks.

LG.

We were pretty convinced that Dad Gavin died at the baseball game last night, but that Tommy was going to just let it be for a little while, not freak everyone out right away. Maggie was proud of Sean for bringing home some bar-chick? Hmmm, ok, but I actually liked Maggie better this season than last season. Why on earth did she marry Sean again, I can't remember.

Did you notice that Sheila and the Chief figured out that Tommy was "Jimmy's Ghost" and that the Chief was writing up a Section 8, discharge for mental incapacity form for Gavin after he found it. Not sure if he really thought Tommy was nuts or if he thought Tommy was pulling a prank, but this was a good enough excuse to try to get him kicked out of the department.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have watched every episode of this show from the beginning (my husband loves it). This season was kind of meh for me. I didn't like the women at all -- Sheila is very irritating when she whines and wails, Susan Sarandan is a double yuck from me, especially when paired with the beautiful Porta Rican guy (forgot his name), Tommy's wife - can't stand her, but he is obviously still in love with her, Gina Gershon - alright and kind of interesting. But, it seems that the women are either nut cases, overbearing and demasculizing, air heads, or just plain strange. I think Denis Leary may be a little mysoginistic.

I would have like to see more of Sean and Mikey (Dumb and Dumber) together - they crack me up. Lou's pontificating his hilarious, and Tommy's uncle is funny, but overall this season was kind of boring and seems to have lost focus.

Anybody know when the new season is going to start?

Probably towards the beginning of the fall, due to the strike.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I saw Denis Leary on The View last week and he indicated it wouldn't be back until NEXT MARCH. They were doing little 10 minute clips to keep you interested (on the FX network) but I can't remember when (summer or fall I think)

That's almost Soprano-ish! The wait is too long. I need a Lou fix

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3053216;
    I saw Denis Leary on The View last week and he indicated it wouldn't be back until NEXT MARCH. They were doing little 10 minute clips to keep you interested (on the FX network) but I can't remember when (summer or fall I think)

That's almost Soprano-ish! The wait is too long. I need a Lou fix
    WTF! That's way to long to wait for the new season. Damn writer's strike, it just f***ed up a whole bunch of shows.

I just saw on my DVR there's a 10 minute short tonight at 10:00 p.m. on FX
    Last edited by marybethp; 06-24-2008 at 06:55 PM.

These 5 min minisodes aren't going to be enough to keep interested in waiting until next year to watch the full season.

okay, they totally won't tide me over but last night's was HILARIOUS with Sean fasting and then drinking the dip

It makes me want more, but they need to do these every week until next March!!

+ Reply to Thread