+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

Re: Rescue Me (Season 4)

^^^That would be totally carzy if Tommy gives the baby to anyone, but I would have never thought he would give it to Susan's character...That would be interesting...If he really does go through with giving the baby away I wonder how Janet will feel about it...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Now, I haven't seen all the other seasons. How does Susan Sarandon's character fit into this? I know she has Franco's daughter, but why? Do you think that Tommy is going to use the baby as an exchange? Give Franco his daughter and give the baby instead? I love the twists, but I think he's going to give it to Sheila because the preview showed him asking her. In reality, he's nuts to do because of all he's been through with her and how she's handling her own son.
    I love how at the end it showed him struggling with wanting to be with the guys and needing to be responsible and be home with Janet. I thought he was going to take off, but his reluctance shows his maturity. But maybe I'm reading into this too much. But what a twist it would be that he WAS the dysfunctional one and everyone else was normal and sound, and now everyone else is losing it and he's getting grounded. His daughters, Janet, etc. are losing control. Just a thought.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Holy Moly! I feel for that child. I'm about to say something i didn't think i would, give it to Sheila, please! Except for the part where janet wouldn't allow it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Franco kind of kiddnapped his daugther from foster care, and the foster family really didn't give a crap.. will Franco started seeing S.S. character and he told her about it.. She has money and is using his kidnapping againest him to keep his daughter.. Yeah she's nut, but All of the women on this show seems to be...
    about tonight show.. if Tommy did throw that baby into the river I will never watch it again.. I can't even believe he was thinking of it.. but if he does/did that's it for me.. no more Rescue Me
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2499878;
    Holy Moly! I feel for that child. I'm about to say something i didn't think i would, give it to Sheila, please! Except for the part where janet wouldn't allow it.
    Sorry at this point screw janet, she don't want the kid,
    she keeps him doped up on benadryl, she is useless and
    can't keep her head together and I don't think it's all about the
    baby... yeah tommy sure, but hell you would think she would have
    gotten over it by now...
    Give the baby to Sheila.. she would give him love he's not
    getting anywhere else and he wouldn't want for anything..
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Maybe he have the baby to his daughter. Even though Colleen is as lame as a box of rocks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

about tonight show.. if Tommy did throw that baby into the river I will never watch it again.. I can't even believe he was thinking of it.. but if he does/did that's it for me.. no more Rescue Me
    My thoughts and feelings EXACTLY!

I was saying that to myself while I was watching it. Janet asks if he gave the baby to Sheila and then it cuts to her saying, "well, what then?" or something close to that. Oh ma GAWWD! My head says, 'no way he'll throw the baby in the river. He's too broken up about the other kids in the fire. He cares. ' But then this show likes its shock value, so you never know.
    I hope FX doesn't "F" it up with the baby...

LG.

I told my husband last night that if he tossed the kid in the river I was done with this show too. It looked like from the previews that they'll leave us dangling for a while not sure of what Tommy did and where the baby is. Uuuugh. I just wanted to reach through the screen and take that baby boy and raise him myself (yes, I know, it's fiction, not a real baby in that situation).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think he dropped the baby in the river...He gave him to somebody to watch, but I don't think its Sheila...

LG.

I don't think he would drop the baby in the river either. He busts his ass to protect and save children, and really thinks all the kids should have a chance. I'm sure he handed off the baby to somebody he deems as "safe" but this drama is going to play out for a long time. Also, why would he do something just because dead Johnny told him to? Tommy never agreed with Johnny, so if anything, that would make Tommy do just the opposite.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread