+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

Re: Rescue Me (Season 4)

I really enjoyed the premiere and cant wait for next wednesday.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2357413;
    Now, where is PPerez?
    I'm here, I'm here!! Sorry, just haven't been around much lately. But I'm on now to discuss our favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2357413;
    I bet PPerez will come to this thread if we start chanting "Franco...Franco..."
    Sad thing to say, though, but I saw him yesterday and.....didn't really do anything for me. I mean, he's a handsome S.O.B., don't get me wrong. But right now, I'm having a major crush on Gerard Butler. What can I say, I saw 300.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2357495;
    We definitely can't mention the lady firefighter who left last season though. That would definitely keep PP away!!!
    Ohhhhh you brought her up!!!! Get her, suncat!!! lol

I sure did miss you ladies. Great to be back.

Woohoo, PPerez has found her way back here! I just looked up Gerard Butler, and I must say......excellent.

SO, where do I begin? I HATE Jennifer Esposito or whatever the heck her name is. First, she looks too much like Sheila to me. And secondly, I can see that I won't like that storyline at all. And third (and irrelevant) that dress wasn't doing her any favors. Now before anyone starts saying "Oh Suncat, you hate EVERY woman that appears on 'Rescue Me'!" that is not true. (almost, but not quite!) I like Janet okay. (although I think she's a big slutty idiot.) I'll stop on this paragraph, it's not turning out so well.

Franco and his girlfriend's brother were hilarious, as were ALL of Kenny "Lou's" scenes. I just love him, I hope he writes a blog again this season. I can live without the whole Maggie/Sean thing. Love Sean, but Tatum is really disappointing. BUT, the "peppermill" line was great, so it was worth it!

It was nice to see the chief back in action. I want him back in the house. I really liked how the baby liked Tommy better, and as you expect, every single scene that has Tommy. I love Denis Leary, I couldn't be happier that this fantastic show it back on.

Added note...can't wait to see Uncle Teddy, as well as any flashbacks with Johnny.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Some observations.
    I thought that the questioning in the dark room were dreams/his imaginations. That is until his lawyer is seen on the street talking with him on his cell phone, telling him to make something up or the like.

Sheila should be dead, hell, it thought she was appearing to Tommy the way his cousin does. The 2 mill. bit is kind of confusing because she said that she had that amount or more in the bank which she used to buy the beach house. Does she want the money back now since the house is crispy chicken 2.0?
    Is she even alive? ( probably, yeah).
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Didn't realize until today when I saw Dirty Dancing on HBO that Johnny's (Patrick Swayze) watermelon toting cousin in the movie was played by Neal Jones who is Chief's gay son in Rescue Me. I thought he looked familiar and I couldn't figure out why!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2440857;
    Now before anyone starts saying "Oh Suncat, you hate EVERY woman that appears on 'Rescue Me'!" that is not true.
    Well, thanks for taking the fun out of THAT one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beccarella;2443046;
    Didn't realize until today when I saw Dirty Dancing on HBO that Johnny's (Patrick Swayze) watermelon toting cousin in the movie was played by Neal Jones who is Chief's gay son in Rescue Me. I thought he looked familiar and I couldn't figure out why!
    Hey, good looking out, Beccarella, I wouldn't have caught that one. He looks soooo different now. Ok, so it's been long time since that movie came out.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez;2443800;
    Well, thanks for taking the fun out of THAT one.

After thinking about it, I do hate Janet, I just don't hate her as much as the other women. So you can have your fun.

Why couldn't Sheila die in the fire...I can't stand her A$$...Wish Tommy would've trashed her whole apartment...

I haven't had time to post about this past episode, but I have to say that I LOVED when Uncle Teddy escaped out of the back of the restaurant. (kicking a hole in the fence )

I know it was just one glimpse, and he was a bloody ghost corpse, but I liked seeing Johnny.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2450246;
    I haven't had time to post about this past episode, but I have to say that I LOVED when Uncle Teddy escaped out of the back of the restaurant. (kicking a hole in the fence )

Oh, that was hilarious... ! The running joke/conversation ("spank bank") that the guys had over a meal at the firehouse was funny, too...hee. Of course, I can't really repeat it here

Although karma seems to be biting Tommy in the butt (e.g., him and Janet having trouble with Colleen), I still want him to get it together and realize the connection between the few times he has blacked out and Sheila's presence. And, I can see right now that I'm probably not going to like the new "volunteer firefighter" lady. Heck, I can't think of any likeable women who have major roles on this show - not even Natalie. Franco may be in love with her, but I just don't see her feeling the same about him.

Cat

+ Reply to Thread