+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Rescue Me (Season 4)

If you have DirecTV, channel 115 is running a continuous preview and exclusive scene. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I hope they do the blog again - that was great!

Went out today and bought season 3 dvd...I'll watch all the episodes this weekend before the new season starts on Wednesday...
    The promos have been real good and/or funny...I like the one where Tommy's holding the baby and talking about how he can't believe he's the moral compass of the family...And then Tommy and Probie are at dinner and Probie looks like he's crying and put his hand on Tommy's and Tommy telling him to get his hand off of his...The 13th can get here soon enough...
    I really hope Sheila is dead, she got on my nerves...But if she is, is Tommy going to take in her son?...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2430529;
    I saw that, Catwoman, it was a great article! (and made me even more anxious for the show.) I wonder if there will be a blog like last year's, Kenny "Lou" was fantastic in his.
    I hope that there will be a blog again this season. And, for some reason (don't ask me why...hee...), I would like to see Tommy's sister (Tatum O'Neal) do it. I think that would be a hoot...

Cat

Click to see Spoiler:
    Shiela survives the fire.
    Last edited by Mariner; 06-13-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2437932;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah... I just got that spoiler (and more) accidentally, while reading Maureen Ryan's "The Watcher" blog on the Chicago Tribune site.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So, let's see which route she's taking to Crazy Town now, eh?

Cat
    Last edited by Mariner; 06-13-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2437932;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NOOOOO!!!...I was so hoping they would kill off her character....So I take it she's going to blame Tommy for the fire, that's why everyone keeps saying he's going to jail...
    Last edited by Mariner; 06-13-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Saw it tonight. I was a bit confused when i saw Sheila. I guess i presumed that she was dead. Damn. Anyway, the child has been born and it's apparently 6 months later or much further ahead. I hate that Bonnie is skanky this season.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm so happy the show is back on the air!!!...It always has me laughing...Franco and the brother's convo had me rolling...Franco is so damn HOT!!! The end totally threw me off...I was so thinking that Sheila was dead or badly burned and in the hospital, since Tommy said something about Damien and Sheila not being around...But now I'm totally wondering it Tommy and Sheila are trying to pull an insurance fraud scam...Can't wait til next week...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm sorry, but Lou had 2 of the very best lines of the night. One was when he said "muskrat and (something else I forget) .. you must be playing scrabble with Rain Main again" and "a colonoscopy and a 2x4....that's a busy day for your (ahem, can't say it here)". Freakin hilarious. And the scene in the church? OMG. This show totally pushes the envelope.

I can't stand Sheila and it's funny that in his dream the whole "drugging" thing came to play. I wonder if that will eventually come out. Why doesn't he just say he wasn't drinking that night? At least not enough to black out. If he starts putting 2 and 2 together, he should get the fact he only blacks out when he's with her.

I can't imagine that the Jennifer Espisito character has waited months to get him to take her to dinner.....strange.

Uncle Teddy's getting out! I can't wait to see him.

What a great show. I'm so glad it's back. There were so many funny parts, I just can't quote! (like Sean... "what are they doing with the peppermill?" )

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2439876;
    ...I was so thinking that Sheila was dead or badly burned and in the hospital, since Tommy said something about Damien and Sheila not being around...But now I'm totally wondering it Tommy and Sheila are trying to pull an insurance fraud scam...Can't wait til next week...
    IMHO, it's possible that Sheila is the one who's trying to pull an insurance fraud scam, using Tommy in the process. Hey, she drugged him (twice?) before out of anger/spite and/or to get her way, so I figure that she would also be capable of this type of thing. As someone else posted here, hopefully, Tommy will soon realize that he's only had these recent blackouts when he's been with Sheila. I am looking forward to seeing how that storyline gets resolved.

Otherwise, I had a ball, watching this episode ... There were just too many hilarious scenes, most of which I can't quote/recount here I also see that Tommy is getting some more payback, e.g., his oldest daughter going astray, the baby (who's the daddy - him or Johnny?), etc. The fire scene was wild, too...

Love this show...So glad that the Gavins and the gang are back !

Cat

+ Reply to Thread