+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

Re: Rescue Me

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;4052886;
    hi -can someone let me know how this ends? i missed it tonite.
    I watched what I believe to be the season finale ON Demand this weekend, but I"m not sure it was. Someone please tell me. At the end, Damien, grabbed Tommy's arm. Is this one the finale? Did Tommy imagine this like he imagines dead people talking to him or did it really happen? Does anyone know?

Either Damien is getting better and is just faking that he cant talk or move or Tommy was drunk again and seeing things or Tommy was dreaming. I believe it was the finale.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4059959;
    I watched what I believe to be the season finale ON Demand this weekend, but I"m not sure it was. Someone please tell me. At the end, Damien, grabbed Tommy's arm. Is this one the finale? Did Tommy imagine this like he imagines dead people talking to him or did it really happen? Does anyone know?
    I have been on vacation. Just returned and have two RESCUE ME shows saved on my DVR. One from Aug 31 and one from Sept 7! I then saw Denis on Joy Behar's show late last week (9th) and they were discussing the finale and that this season is now over.

So Debb, I believe, the last show as 9/7. I still have allot to catch up on.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4060242;
    I have been on vacation. Just returned and have two RESCUE ME shows saved on my DVR. One from Aug 31 and one from Sept 7! I then saw Denis on Joy Behar's show late last week (9th) and they were discussing the finale and that this season is now over.

So Debb, I believe, the last show as 9/7. I still have allot to catch up on.
    Okay, but that was the finale of this season. I saw him on Joy Behar too. He said the last season has already been filmed and they are still editing it. It will come on in 2011, I think.

As far as Damien goes, I don't think he was faking. Tommy must be imagining things. I read on another board (TV Guide) that this is the first vision that has happened when Tommy is not drunk, but I don't think that is true, because he has had them when on the job and driving. Right?
    Lots of fans seem to be fed up with this past season and all of the horrible and depressing things happening. They want things to get back to normal for the final season. I must say I agree.

Oh, why didn't Tommy have a buise or some mark on his face after being hit twice in the face that day?

RESCUE ME Official Website | Only on FX

Fans of FX's firefighting drama Rescue Me had better take note for their summer DVR programming.

The cable channel announced that it's shifting the premiere of the show's seventh and final season to Wednesday, July 13 at 10/9c and that it will continue to run the drama on Wednesday nights.

The season finale is now tentatively set for Sept. 7.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I will miss this show. Really enjoyed it even with it's raw story lines. I read that one of the major characters is going to die in this final season.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I will miss this show. Really enjoyed it even with it's raw story lines. I read that one of the major characters is going to die in this final season.
    I'm going to take a wild guess that it will be Tommy who dies. I hope it's a good final season. I have not been much of a fan of the last few seasons. I think they got either bored with it or just run out of ideas.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Although I was never a viewer of this show when it was still on the air, I've been watching it on DVD for the past couple of months..so far I've watched season 1, 2 and 4...wrong order, I know, but that's the order I recieved them in. It's a great show, and I'm saddened that it is no longer airing. Them Gavins is some crazy people...lol

Love the banter and antics between the Shawn and Michael at the firehouse.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Although I was never a viewer of this show when it was still on the air, I've been watching it on DVD for the past couple of months..so far I've watched season 1, 2 and 4...wrong order, I know, but that's the order I recieved them in. It's a great show, and I'm saddened that it is no longer airing. Them Gavins is some crazy people...lol

Love the banter and antics between the Shawn and Michael at the firehouse.
    You are watching the good seasons now. Wait until you get into the last 3 seasons. It changed and was very difficult to continue to watch. The writing went downhill IMO. I hung in there, but really hope this last season improves.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT 7TH & FINAL SEASON PREMIER!!!
    buglover and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread