+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 169
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rescue Me

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,947

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3958825;
    Haha, you are right he ALWAYS has that bomber style leather jacket on!!! Also as far as this Season, I read there will only be 10 episodes and then they will film the last Season of Rescue Me to air 2011 and the finale will be around the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

    Maybe I misunderstood him, but I think he said in an interview that all had been filmed. I'll try to remember which show it was on and see if I can find video of it. I hope you're right. I don't really like the idea of them already being on a shelf somewhere. I'll miss this show when it's over.

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,817

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3960220;
    Maybe I misunderstood him, but I think he said in an interview that all had been filmed. I'll try to remember which show it was on and see if I can find video of it. I hope you're right. I don't really like the idea of them already being on a shelf somewhere. I'll miss this show when it's over.
    Oh, Debb, you are probably 100% right about the filming ... maybe I misread the filming part BUT he did say that the FINALE would be around 9/11/2011.

    I will miss it too.
    KAREN

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,947

    Re: Rescue Me

    FX is just losing too many good shows. First it was Nip Tuck, although that show had really gone down hill by the time it left. Now Rescue Me. I have also heard that Damages may not come back for another season. I hope it does. It is one of my favorite shows. Do you watch?

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,817

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3960434;
    FX is just losing too many good shows. First it was Nip Tuck, although that show had really gone down hill by the time it left. Now Rescue Me. I have also heard that Damages may not come back for another season. I hope it does. It is one of my favorite shows. Do you watch?
    No, have never watched Damages. Is it good?

    Justified on FX I have LOVED. Timothy Olyphant as U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens, what a hottie and the show is fabulous and it has been picked up for Season 2!!!
    KAREN

  5. #105
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,947

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3960683;
    No, have never watched Damages. Is it good?

    Justified on FX I have LOVED. Timothy Olyphant as U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens, what a hottie and the show is fabulous and it has been picked up for Season 2!!!
    Damages is GREAT! Wonderful writing and excellent acting. It stars Glenn Close. It has had guest stars that are sometimes recurring such as Ted Danson, William Hurt, Lily Thomlin, Marty Shore and others. It it what I call a real thinking person's mystery because of the manner they lay out the storyline. They often go back and forth in time. The common theme in the show is lying. Everybody lies very well, so it's difficult knowing what to believe.

    It is about Glenn Close who is a big shot, high priced, devious, NY attorney who sues for damages for her clients and is ruthless enough to get whatever she wants. Most people don't mess with her, but sometimes she has to fight with the big boys and ugly things happen. She takes a young, naive, new attorney under her wing and trouble results. It asks difficult questions about what is right and wrong and to whom do you really owe loyalites. People end of dead.

    I think they have had 2 or 3 seasons. It would be benefical and almost necessary to watch from the beginning for it to all make sense. You can rent or watch it on FX's website. It's fast paced and I often have to watch a couple of times to catch subtle clues. There is always a big mystery and you spend the season trying to figure out what happened.

    I'm still waiting to see if there will be another season. I hope so!

    I have seen just a little of Justified, but haven't caught on yet. It looked good. I'll have to devote more attention to it.

  6. #106
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Rescue Me

    So glad this show is back on. Last night's episode had me rolling. Franco and his Mr. Potato Head lips had me and I had never noticed Tommy's nose before until she made that comment about Owen Wilson wanting his nose back, lol. I kept staring at his nose the rest of the show.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,817

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3996492;
    So glad this show is back on. Last night's episode had me rolling. Franco and his Mr. Potato Head lips had me and I had never noticed Tommy's nose before until she made that comment about Owen Wilson wanting his nose back, lol. I kept staring at his nose the rest of the show.
    OMG ... whenever Shelia got on the elevator and saw them all and said "what are you shidiots up too" ... It was a funny episode ... but I am all confused,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is Tommy dead and now is Lou dead ... AND this season is all Tommy's nightmares or dreams ...
    KAREN

  8. #108
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3997447;
    OMG ... whenever Shelia got on the elevator and saw them all and said "what are you shidiots up too" ... It was a funny episode ... but I am all confused,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is Tommy dead and now is Lou dead ... AND this season is all Tommy's nightmares or dreams ...
    Wow I never thought of that scenario, but I hope that's not the case.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Rescue Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3960220;
    Maybe I misunderstood him, but I think he said in an interview that all had been filmed. I'll try to remember which show it was on and see if I can find video of it. I hope you're right. I don't really like the idea of them already being on a shelf somewhere. I'll miss this show when it's over.
    I also have heard that the next & final season has been filmed already. I'll miss these crazy guys. Especially Dennis Leary. Fell in love with him long ago when I saw the movie "The Ref."

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,947

    Re: Rescue Me

    Something crazy has been going on and I have missed the last couple of episodes. Either I'm falling asleep or am addicted to another show that comes on at the same time. LOL I simply must get back into it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.