+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias - Truth Takes Time 3/16

No, that's a good theroy!

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Holy crap! That was a great episode!!!!

Poor Emily. Now, Sloane is gonna be so pissed at the CIA. He almost quit, but now he's gonna get massive revenge. Uhh ooh.

I really don't know what's up with Irina. I mean, does she care about Sydney, or is she saving her for later? Hmmm...truth takes time, eh?

Okay, now I'm pretty sure that Francie is Alice. I mean, who else would know that Vaughn likes ties? I'm sure that tie was the kind he really liked too. What do you all think?

Holy crap is right! There goes my theory that Emily was really the brains behind everything. Poor Emily. I felt sad for her.

I knew that Jack was way too smart not to have a backup to track Irina. Go Jack!!

Here I was thinking I was right again that Irina has always been evil, but then Wham! She saves Sydney's life and sends her the "truth takes time" message. So many twists and turns, but I like it!!!

Hmmm..I don't think that Alice is Francie, but I think the Boring Evil Francie gave Vaughn that tie to try to spy on him somehow or to start causing riffs between him and Sydney. But who knows? I may be way off.

Okay, Joeguy officially nailed it with his Emily guess. I was totally shocked.

Great episode, and it seems like Syd's getting more and more wierded out by Francie's behavior.

A little power struggle between Jack and Kendall, made even more awkward by Marshall.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Marshall just blurts out what he thinks, whether it's on topic or not. I love that!
    Amist all the tension of the plot, Marshall adds the much needed funny lines to lighten up the mood a bit.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    DANG! DANG! DANG! I forgot to set the vcr for this .
    so give it to me, I guess sloane's wife is the BEF? man I have got to make sure I catch the repeat of this, darn gall bladder and puppy both ganging up on me to make me forget about this.
    Last edited by joeguy; 03-17-2003 at 08:17 PM.

Nope, emily is not BEF. When I saw her, I remarked "Well there goes that theroy."

thanks, man I hate that i forgot to tape this.

Emily found out that Sloane was doing all of this for her, and freaked out. She went to Sydney and offered to turn in Sloane in return for a signed promise not to seek the death penalty for him. Anyway, in the process of trying to get Sloane, Emily was killed, Irina was shot, and Sloane/Sark/Irina got away.

thanks John, man that sounded good, I was right that Jack wasn't too worried about Irina getting away then, he knew how to find her. thanks again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast