+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notes From the Underbelly

Notes From the Underbelly

I have been waiting for this show to finally air! I thought it was funny. What did everyone else think?

Re: Notes From the Underbelly

I missed it darnit! Looks like it would be entertaining though, especially if you've "been there, done that!".

LG.

I turned it off after 10 minutes - couldn't stand it. People this immature and self-centered should not be having children.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I thought it was kind of funny.

FORT Regular

I thought it was hilarious. My husband and I just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so it was funny to see some of the similarities and some of the vast differences between us and the couples on the show!!!

The couple with the Indian husband cracks me up. I can't believe they are doing everything they are doing to prepare for their child!! I can't wait to see how none of it will matter once the baby is born.

Had a sort of "Sex and the City moves to the burbs, gets married and gets pregnant" feeling to it. There were some pretty funny lines, and the Samantha-like friend is hysterical.
    Last edited by muggle; 04-14-2007 at 03:37 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I thought it was quite funny too. My husband had a baby last year, and are currently 4 months pregnant with the next one. It was nice (and scary) to see the similarities with us and one of the couples on this show. And no, it's not the Indian couple! :-)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Smeds1980;2332654;
    I thought it was quite funny too. My husband had a baby last year, and are currently 4 months pregnant with the next one. It was nice (and scary) to see the similarities with us and one of the couples on this show. And no, it's not the Indian couple! :-)
    Interesting turn of phrase!

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar

I chuckled at this simply because my husband and I have been talking about having kids and looking at the personality changes of some of our friends with kids... wow... we joke that the dads have been essentially neutered and act like the crazy couple with the abundantly pink baby shower. We are like the main couple that are like, "promise me that will never be us!!!!!!" heeheehee I got a good laugh out of it.
    "We're going to have to watch that again" - John Locke

Premium Member

I thought it was very funny, too. The fact that they are so self-centered is part of what makes it so hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast