+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Without A Trace

Without A Trace

OH PLEASE SOMEONE!!!! I am getting so old, I can't stay awake. I fell asleep right before the end of Without a Trace. When I woke up the news was on. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED! Was Bull dead, who did it...........

By tracking their phone records down, they realized that Sykes had talked to the fellow that organized the reunion (forget his name) for about 3 hours, which sparked a string of phone calls to all the other fellows in the unit in the weeks prior to the reunion.

The Organizer flew out to SC to see Sykes. Was amazed at the way he had been killing himself all those years over his guilt.

Bull had taken the young asian girl back to the village and raped her. The Harris fellow went after Bull, Bull shot him. Bull and Sykes covered it up. Sykes couldn't live with the guilt.

The remaining fellows on the squad decided to carry out some miliatary justice, killed Bull with his own gun (that he had used to kill Harris) and buried his body.

But in the interview the Organizer 'admitted' that only he and Sykes had perpetrated the 'justice'.

Just then, one of the agents comes in with a letter that was delivered to Bull's daughter --- a handwritten will and combination suicide note.

And instead of prosecuting all the members of that squad, it seemed an elegant resolution to the problem to let it stand as a suicide.

And that was that.

Hope that helps. I'm typing this at work, so it may not be as clear or complete as one would hope.

OH Simbna, you are the hero of the day!! Thanks so much. It was a really good episode. I love that show!!

+ Reply to Thread