+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

Okay. So I into this show during the writers strike.
    [I had the episodes on my record list so I've had them sitting but I was supposed to read the books first ]
    And I'm in love with it.

Dan is so perfect.

And Blair. I adoreee her.
    I'm excited for the new episodes.

I'm anticipating this shows return, I miss it very much. Has anyone seen the promotional ads for it's return?

And apparently, there's a billboard of Chuck and Blair with the " :O " emoticon. I so want to see that one!
    omg, stunning~*~.

Haha, I wanna see that one too!
    And I was just coming here to post the ad!

Now they have promos too with the whole OMFG theme.
    While the print ads are okay, the videos (at least the OMFG one, there's another one with Blair that's simply OMG and actually quite funny) are kind of skeevy, and the OMFG promo is simply about sex, it's said about 20 times in the promo, it's ridiculous.

Anyone who wants the links to the ads, PM me.
    =)
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

And, I was about to come post about the videos. Blair's ad, was pretty funny, like you mentioned. The other one went too fast for me to pay attention to, and it didn't entertain me like ~*~The Queen B's~*~.
    omg, stunning~*~.

And there's 2 new video promos.
    1. When Dan and Serena were about to have sex for the first time but didn't.
    2. It's compilation of all the sex scenes (it's a different one from the one that says sex over, and over again lol)
    omg, stunning~*~.

Ugh, LOVE the Blair & Chuck one - thanks for getting it in better resolution; I've basically only seen thumbnail sized ones.
    Okay so a summary of all the OMFG promos:

1) "Cexy" - Where the word sex is basically repeated twenty billion times.
    2) "Pillow Talk" - The one with Serena & Dan in bed which is kind of funny but at the same time really does cross the line.
    3) "Slideshow" - That one with all the insane flashing , I actually love this one.
    4) "Confession" - the one with Blair in the confession booth talking to the priest, which is the least sexual of the lot but most of my friends like this one best (I do too.)
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

LOL, "Pillow Talk" does cross the line. They completely changed the wording of what Serena says to sound, I don't know, sleezy? And "Confession" is my favorite because of the hilarity that is Blair.

BTW, new icon!
    omg, stunning~*~.

OMG! i love this show sooo much, its almost kinda sad.. April 21st can not come soon enough!

I love all the promos, i don't think that they are too over the top. I mean, the show is scandalous and i think it should be advertised that way..I think the blair/chuck one is my favorite for sure. Speaking of, is anyone else kinda hoping they get together? I think that they are strangely perfect together...

I'm also really excited about Michelle Trachtenberg joining the show.. she was great on Buffy and i think she'd probably gonna reveal some secrets about Serena's past which i cant wait for!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I really want Blair/Chuck to happen again but I honestly don't see the writers of the show bringing it back, at least not anytime soon though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though, Blair/Chuck will be in my prayers.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Gossip Girl returns tomorrow, I'm highly anticipating it.
    omg, stunning~*~.

+ Reply to Thread