- A male character on Gossip Girl will be revealed to be of the gay persuasion when the show returns on April 21.
Source: TV Guide
- Annie in Sandpoint, Idaho: Anything on Gossip Girl?
Answer: Look for a good-looking dog walker named Asher to charm his way into little Jenny's life. I'm hearing he scores major points with dad Rufus, too!
Source: Kristin @ E!Online
- Concerning future episodes: It's been said that J.S. is going to have Nate hook up with someone "unexpected." Speculation is running rampant that it's going to be Vanessa. Penn also said in a recent interview that Vanessa will get a new love interest.
Source: GossipGirlTV @ LJ
- Question: OK, out with it: Who's gay on your newest obsession, Gossip Girl? — Trent
Ausiello: My loose lips are sealed. Except to say that in the first two episodes back, the individual in question will come out, get a love interest and make out with said love interest — and not necessarily in that order.
Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
(Most are speculating that the gay character will in fact be Erik, Serena's little brother.)
-Serena’s bad side will be back so expect her to be in trouble. Blair and Jenny go to war this spring. Blair will be intimidated by Georgina Sparks. A good-looking dog walker named Asher will charm his way into Jenny’s life.
- Jenny will try to seduce Nate but he’ll find comfort in Vanessa. Georgina Sparks, a visitor from Serena’s past, will reveal the true reason why Serena left town.
- A male character will come out of the closet when the series returns at the end of April. This revelation will significantly impact the lives of at least three people and the aftershocks will be felt on both sides of the East River. Blair will be down one sidekick when the show returns because the actress who plays Kati enrolled at Brown University during the strike.
Source: cwgossipgirl @ blogspot.com
- Episode 1.14 [Airing April 21]: Dan went to Fort Myer to visit his mother. Instead of going straight to school when the plane lands, Dan goes home and is surprised to meet Rufus' new girlfriend Cassandra (could also be named Sasha). The latter spent the night and is now making pancakes. Blair is at a club sitting alone at a huge table. A waitress wants her to give up the table but Blair claims that her friends are coming. Jenny sells some of her things to a consignation shop. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Episode 1.15: Hazel and Penelope try to recruit Nelly Yuki, daughter of a man who owns half of the commercial real estate in Manhattan, to be part of a new club but it's easier said than done. Blair supervises the whole scene. When Nelly breaks down after being reminded of her recent break-up with boyfriend Todd Jansen, the ladies find their way in and have Nelly come to the Waldorf penthouse. Blair invites Todd over. Serena goes out with Georgina but things get bad to the point that Serena thinks one of her drinks was spiked. Nate offers flowers to one of the girls for taking the SAT. Jenny develops a crush on 16-year-old dog-walker Asher Hornsby. Elise, Vanessa, Dan, and Rufus also appear.
- Episode 1.16: Serena wants to confront Georgina but the latter left before Serena could. The latter claims that she and Georgina are not friends.
- Apparently this was said: "Oh just that the writers couldn't wait to collide CB and see what happened and that the bedroom scene is Poison Ivy was supposed to be foreshadowing. I wish his answers were more promising, but he did allude to knowing about their large fanbase and how many ppl were behind them."
Source: GossipGirlTV @ LJ
'Serena (@ VDW/Bass) descend stairs with Chuck & Erik, new Bass family breakfast together'
'Unsuspecting Serena opens vibrator package at dinner'
'Serena and Eric open the third gift'
'Dan and Serena picnic; Nate arrives to report on Jenny phone call.'
Source: Morplatt (@FF)
- Serena made a sex tape with Georgina and Pete (unknown person at this time), which leads to the reason she left Manhattan. It's unknown whether she made the tape BEFORE or AFTER she slept with Nate at the wedding.
- Serena & Eric's dad will make an appearance.
- They are building up to a wedding finale. (I'm guessing Lily/Bart)
- Rufus will sing/play a song in an upcoming episode.
Source: Gossip Girl thread @ FanForum via GossipGirlTV @ LJ
To find lots of pictures of the cast filming (some of those pictures are a bit spoiler-y), go to JustJared.