+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

Besides it being a holiday episode, can someone help me out with what the next episode will be? Because whenever I see the commercials I'm like huh? LOL, thanks.
    omg, stunning~*~.

i really loved Chuck and Blaire together! they were so cute! imo they had great chimestry( not likoe with that other guy suddenly forgot his name )

I cant wait till next episode! I am going crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesara;2722189;
    i really loved Chuck and Blaire together! they were so cute! imo they had great chimestry( not likoe with that other guy suddenly forgot his name )

I cant wait till next episode! I am going crazy!
    OMG I know, I so agree with you. Chuck and Blair were !
    omg, stunning~*~.

Chuck and Blair are perfect together, PERFECT I tell you!
    LOL.
    Seriously, I've never loved a TV couple the way I love Chuck and Blair. Nate seriously bores me. Which seriously should be impossible considering how gorgeous Chace Crawford is.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2721788;
    Besides it being a holiday episode, can someone help me out with what the next episode will be? Because whenever I see the commercials I'm like huh? LOL, thanks.
    If you are watching in the US, it's this coming Wednesday, December 19. If you are watching in Canada, I'd check. I'd seen things ranging from last Tuesday, to Monday night, to Tuesday night.

I don't know about everyone else, but based on the CW promo, Wednesday's episode looks really, really good!

I was just channel surfing seeing what I had to tape tonight and I came to GG. It's on tonight at 10 for those in Saskatchewan (Canada) on CTV. I'm not sure if it's on tonight for those in other Canadian locations, but I'd imagine so. Either way, a heads up just in case for my fellow Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2725805;
    I was just channel surfing seeing what I had to tape tonight and I came to GG. It's on tonight at 10 for those in Saskatchewan (Canada) on CTV. I'm not sure if it's on tonight for those in other Canadian locations, but I'd imagine so. Either way, a heads up just in case for my fellow Canadians.
    I wish I would have flipped through my guide - I was watching TMZ (I was super bored) and on a commercial checked to see what else was on. I was shocked to see GG on at 7pm (I'm in Southwestern Ontario). Thankfully, I only missed the first ten minutes. It's usually on Tuesdays...

It was a great episode! I'm really enjoying this show.

It was one of the better episodes of the season wasn't it? I really enjoyed it.

Oooh, man I can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Boy I feel sooooo old posting in this thread....hope you young whippersnappers don't mind ...but GG is definitately one of my guiltiest pleasures. I'm really looking forward to tonight...and from the description in TV guide, next week is going to be good too!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread