+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

Wow, I looked everywhere but I find it hard to believe this is the most recent thread about this show!?!?!? Am I blind!?!?!?!

Anyway, I just finsished the season 2 dvd of this show and would like to watch the season 3 episodes that have aired so far. Anybody know online where I could find them? Or anybody know if during the winter break the CW might reair the first 10 epsidoes of this season? Thanks in advance to anybody that helps.

When they moved it up an hour, it was on past my bedtime. So I've stopped watching.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Wow this is an old thread. Surprised no one else is commenting on this show! I'm a new viewer, just finished watching the first two seasons and catching up on the third. Love it.

Tonight's episode ... poor Chuck! He should have signed with Blair. And Jenny, wow, totally messed up. Just want to smack her. She has so many people in her life supporting her and she continuously spits in their faces.

So, am I the only person still watching this show? I so want to comment on Serena's hair on the last Paris episode. It was ridiculous. Yes, sadly, I'm still addicted.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4083476;
    So, am I the only person still watching this show? I so want to comment on Serena's hair on the last Paris episode. It was ridiculous. Yes, sadly, I'm still addicted.
    I watch it. It's my favorite guilty pleasure show! Serena's hair was hideous in Paris...but I hated her shoulder pads more-lol! I actually saved that episode b/c I loved when Blair confronted Chuck and told him her life wouldn't be the same w/o him. Wonder if she still feels that way after this last episode? So I'm wondering if Vanessa is going to try to take down Juliette? Hope so! I was really hoping for a Serena/Nate reunion....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm bummed about Eva leaving. I was happy they finally added another character to the show who hadn't already dated everyone!

I haven't been watching as much because I cannot stand Katie Cassidy (Juliette on the show). She, for some reason, irritates the heck out of me. She did on Melrose Place and she is again on GG.

Just finished a 4 season marathon and must wait for s5. I cannot believe the amount of alcohol these kids consume. Doesn't anyone on the UES card people?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread