+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

The writers have made it very clear that Chuck and Blair are "in love" with each other so I very much doubt Chuck saying that is the end of their potential relationship.

I'm trying to get caught up on this season. With not being able to catch it on the CW I'm finding it hard to find time/to want to watch it online during the day. There's so many tv shows on.

I'm on the episode after Yale. So far, I'm enjoying it. It's just as good as last year.

FORT Newbie

I found it REALLY disturbing that they let Jenny dance around in her bra on the last episode. I really didnt want to see a 15 year old half naked. Pretty weird if you ask me.

I think these last few episodes have shown how immature Jenny really is and that she's not ready for all this design stuff.

Also, she's a bit thick. Why did she just stand there and let Agynes light her clothes on fire when it was pretty obvious for over 30 seconds that thats what she was going to do?

I'm totally on board the Nate/Jenny train, so I was melting a bit at the note he wrote her (plus I thought it was cute that he wrote a note on actual paper and sent it via actual US Postal Service mail.... no one does that anymore, so I thought it was such a cute gesture). Vanessa, on the other hand?! Two-faced, awful, I was never much a fan of hers to begin with, but that was just cruel-- to read it, find that Nate really does like Jenny, and then to put it back in her purse. And you know that if he'd written to say that he didn't want to see her anymore, then she would have left it there. I hope that comes back to bite her.

I find Little J incredibly immature as of late. Last season she was mature and sweet, without being such a brat. Other than that, I'm thoroughly enjoying GG!

So, two weeks ago, my friend and I tried to grab an after work drink at the Campbell Apartment, which is, among other things, the spot where Serena and Nate had sex during the Shepherd wedding. Alas, it was closed, and as we were walking outside one of the entrances, we spotted some filming equipment... and some chairs that said Gossip Girl.

Not my best recon, I realize, but I was pretty excited!

If they kill off Chuck next time, I will be crushed! I know previews can be misleading...
    Count your blessings!

CCL

They wouldn't dare kill Chuck! This show is such a guilty pleasure. Love, love, love Blair and Chuck. Seriously, though, what is up with Serena's tops lately? Get cut any lower and she might as well go around topless.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3248675;
    They wouldn't dare kill Chuck! This show is such a guilty pleasure. Love, love, love Blair and Chuck. Seriously, though, what is up with Serena's tops lately? Get cut any lower and she might as well go around topless.
    I know! I only started watching it when my daughter needed me to tape it for her when her work schedule conflicted. Now I even go around singing the BRITTANY SPEARS!!! song, "Womanizer" from the commercials. I still cannot make Chuck fit in my brain as a high school student.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread