+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

Can we have way more BLAIR next season please?
    Honestly, why is the show about Serena anyways...she bores me to tears. Blair is so much more multi-dimensional.
    And I hate the way how in promos and stuff, Blair/Leighton is always pushed to the back, and how the little opening credit whispers only "Serena", and LOTS of others stuff...haha okay I'm done.
    I don't HATE Serena but I think there should be a lot more focus on Blair than there is currently.
    But I'm biased.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

^ I know right!?!?! I'm just upset that Serena is getting all the fashion spreads everywhere. IMO Blair is the more fashionable of the two. And my favorite episodes feature Blair!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I agree with you guys, Serena is so boring, and it doesn't even help with Blake's poor acting either. Her storyline is poorly done, they're boring. I'm probably biased towards Blair as well (hence the icon), but honestly, I just love her storyline, it's dramatic, interesting, and her character is fabulous! *snap*
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;3022007;
    I agree with you guys, Serena is so boring, and it doesn't even help with Blake's poor acting either. Her storyline is poorly done, they're boring. I'm probably biased towards Blair as well (hence the icon), but honestly, I just love her storyline, it's dramatic, interesting, and her character is fabulous! *snap*
    Could not agree with you more.
    For me, every time Leighton nails a line I love her even more - she embodies Blair's bitchy insecurity and vulnerability perfectly.
    I agree about Serena's storyline being poorly done, for me the whole "I KILLED SOMEBODY" (cue suspenseful music) storyline was sloppy and totally unfulfilling. I hate when shows have weak plots like that. Gossip Girl better never ever betray me that way again. lol

ALSO: You know how everyone is going off about how amazing Blake's hair is? It's funny because whenever we watch the show we are always talking about how we are blinded by all the pretty radiating off of Leighton's hair! Ugh and Blair's headbands are the best...now nobody thinks I'm weird for wearing headbands every day. =P
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

don't they just show less of Nate? well okay, he is slightly boring, but I just want to see Chace. too bad that most of the character's are boring. except now I am really into Chuck even I hated him in the beginning of the show.. but he is the most interesting character on the show beside Blair.. even Georgina wasn't that interesting. only thing she brought was trouble and nothing else.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

FORT Newbie

omg!
    Blair looks like Australia's next top model cycle 4-Alyce
    anybody thinks that?

Quote Originally Posted by reberr;3028396;
    don't they just show less of Nate? well okay, he is slightly boring, but I just want to see Chace. too bad that most of the character's are boring. except now I am really into Chuck even I hated him in the beginning of the show.. but he is the most interesting character on the show beside Blair.. even Georgina wasn't that interesting. only thing she brought was trouble and nothing else.
    Well, Nate has always been boring, in both the books and the show. Never really liked him, or saw why anyone else would.
    And I know I should probably find Chace attarctive, I mean I can definitely appreciate his bone structure & beauty...but that's thing, he looks like a doll - he's TOO perfect. Almost...feminine?

OMG DON'T HATE ME lol

And I like Michelle Trachenberg and stuff, but I think they should have used an unknown actor for Georgie's part because: a) the unknown would probably be a way better actor, b) we would see "Georgina", not Michelle Trachenberg, therefore getting rid of any preconceptions, and making Georgie more interesting and real, and c) because with all the buzz surrounding the show, Gossip Girl is a great platform to launch unknown actors (not to mention it would be way cheaper!)

New season starts filming on THURSDAY! Can't wait.

Me, either! YAY!

One more week! Can't WAIT for the second season!

+ Reply to Thread