+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

See I found SMG in Cruel Intentions to be a great role for her. But this is different. I think I just don'tlike the actress. That's my thing though . I can't wait to see what happens next, which I guess is what matters really because I will be tuning in regardless.

I think that I just miss the more reserved nature of the show before the strike. I liked Jenny as the more "good girl trying to fit in" than as trying to be Queen "J". I think that it was the little things that kept it cripser are what I miss. I don't know. I feel like the show's got so much potential that I never want to see it blown!

Who does everyone think Serena killed?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2971968;
    See I found SMG in Cruel Intentions to be a great role for her. But this is different. I think I just don'tlike the actress. That's my thing though . I can't wait to see what happens next, which I guess is what matters really because I will be tuning in regardless.

I think that I just miss the more reserved nature of the show before the strike. I liked Jenny as the more "good girl trying to fit in" than as trying to be Queen "J". I think that it was the little things that kept it cripser are what I miss. I don't know. I feel like the show's got so much potential that I never want to see it blown!

Who does everyone think Serena killed?
    I don't know, but I want to know soooo badly!!!
    I had been recording the episode, and I rewound it a few times, because I couldn't believe that she really said that. It wasn't even mentioned in the preview for next week though.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

I don't think it was Serena at all. As devious and malicious as G is....it had to really be her...if the person is actually dead.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I think the person DID die, but it was an accident if anything...they might have OD'd, or Serena accidentally killed them in self-defence, but then covered it up?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

CCL

I think there are two options:

1) Serena killed the person in self-defence.

2) Serena didn't kill anyone. She was so out of it and doesn't remember what happened. Georgie told her that she killed the person and so she believes she did it. In fact, the person is still a) alive (unlikely, as it would probably be one of their general social crowd, and Serena would have seen him/her around since) or b) Georgie was the real killer.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2977670;
    I think there are two options:

1) Serena killed the person in self-defence.

2) Serena didn't kill anyone. She was so out of it and doesn't remember what happened. Georgie told her that she killed the person and so she believes she did it. In fact, the person is still a) alive (unlikely, as it would probably be one of their general social crowd, and Serena would have seen him/her around since) or b) Georgie was the real killer.
    CCL, I'm going with either of your number 2 ideas. But, as far as the person not actually being dead, I don't necessarily think they would have to have been in their social circle. Seems to me those two had no problem with perfect strangers back in the day Or, since it sounded like G seemed prepared for Serena and her "friend" with the cameras and all, what if the whole thing was a set-up from the start?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Hmm all good possibilties here, but it seems like Serena is about to slip back to her old ways, so maybe she really did kill some one.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2978278;
    CCL, I'm going with either of your number 2 ideas. But, as far as the person not actually being dead, I don't necessarily think they would have to have been in their social circle. Seems to me those two had no problem with perfect strangers back in the day Or, since it sounded like G seemed prepared for Serena and her "friend" with the cameras and all, what if the whole thing was a set-up from the start?
    Good points, katydyd. Entirely possible.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Well my mom and I think that it was probably someone that Serena and Georgina may have killed together.

I hate Georgina! She is an evil betch! Blair is a betch but a lovable one! Georgina is just ugh! I bet Georgina did kill someone! I love the show's storylines! They are keeping it good! Me and my friends have parties and watch it!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

+ Reply to Thread