+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

I wandered over to where they were taping yesterday...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Didn't see anything actually being filmed, but they were corraling a bunch of people dressed in fancy dresses, and the courtyard behind the Cooper Hewitt design museum looked like it was set up for a reception.. I talked to someone who was there earlier and they were filming the wedding.
    Definitely going to try to go again next time I find out where they are.

Oh missy it sounds like you
    Click to see Spoiler:
    missed them! Darn, eh?! I saw some of the spoiler pictures for what you saw and it looked so lovely. Next time you'll get there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2962532;
    They decided not to use the person in the book who is speculated as being gay. It is in fact the spoiler individual.

I do not like Michelle Tratchtenberg in this show at all. I think that whole "G" storyline is ridiculous and really ruining the show.
    Yeah it is totally ridiculous and they are just throwing more plot twists for no reason.

It's so stupid too. They went from a tightly knit show to one that's really de-volving. Don't get me wrong, the show is still good, I still watch and love watching it. But there's something less "impressive" about it now.. There's too much mainstream plotlines that we've seen before. Sure they weren't originals before, but things seemed crisper/edgier/tighter/almost classier. Now they seem so... run of the mill every typical "teen" show type episodes now with some of the plotlines. I hope this is just temporary kinks in finding their legs and not the real indication of the direction the show is headed. The future stills and episode spoilers I've seen give me some hope, but not much.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2967805;
    It's so stupid too. They went from a tightly knit show to one that's really de-volving. Don't get me wrong, the show is still good, I still watch and love watching it. But there's something less "impressive" about it now.. There's too much mainstream plotlines that we've seen before. Sure they weren't originals before, but things seemed crisper/edgier/tighter/almost classier. Now they seem so... run of the mill every typical "teen" show type episodes now with some of the plotlines. I hope this is just temporary kinks in finding their legs and not the real indication of the direction the show is headed. The future stills and episode spoilers I've seen give me some hope, but not much.
    Yeah, I'm still totally addicted to the show, even though it has completely butchered the books at this point.

Who in the hell did Serena....you know?!
    If anyone knows, PLEASE POST!!
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

I won't see the rest of this season until Memorial Day. The suspense is KILLING ME. WOW, tonight was good. So very very good.

What an episode. I definitely DO NOT like Michelle Trachtenberg though. Maybe it's her character in combination with her, but "G"/Sarah/whatever else irks the heck out of me far too much to even enjoy the major reveal at the end of the episode because I know she's involved.

I thought this was the best episode so far. I'm definately hooked. Did anybody catch if Nate was supposed to be with Chuck at Chuck's Dad's bp? I found it odd he was nowhere to be found after his storyline with Vanessa last week and figured I missed a comment about him going with Chuck and the guys.

And I like Michelle Trachtenberg as Georgina. At first I wasn't feeling her but she's growing on me. She reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions and that is definately a good thing.

I know I'm addicted now!!
    That last little talk between Serena and Blair really has me hooked.
    The preview for next week's episode looks really good too.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

+ Reply to Thread