+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 188

Thread: Gossip Girl

  1. #101
    Yes we Did! - Twice!! Katydyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the playground in my mind
    Posts
    3,149

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Thank you canadian angel I will make sure to catch it, since I missed Monday too.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata


    "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Last night's show was great, and I really can't wait for next week. I want to know what was so spectacularly awful that it caused both girls to leave town! Georgina is clearly bad news, especially if Serena can't turn to anyone but Chuck to help her get out of this. I also liked Nate and Vanessa together-- I thought he had so much more chemistry with Vanessa than with Blair, which I wasn't expecting. They were actually really cute!

  3. #103
    Yes we Did! - Twice!! Katydyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the playground in my mind
    Posts
    3,149

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2957036;
    I want to know what was so spectacularly awful that it caused both girls to leave town! Georgina is clearly bad news, especially if Serena can't turn to anyone but Chuck to help her get out of this. I also liked Nate and Vanessa together-- I thought he had so much more chemistry with Vanessa than with Blair, which I wasn't expecting. They were actually really cute!
    My bet? It was a sex tape just like Paris. Why else would G have sent porn as the first "gift"? And really, what else could be so spectacularly awful? And, what if they were both in it "together", hence the gay rumour? Now that would be really hard to live down. I agree too, I actually liked Vanessa last night, I thought she was very cute with Nate I liked the fact he made her take the SAT's.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata


    "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2957514;
    My bet? It was a sex tape just like Paris. Why else would G have sent porn as the first "gift"? And really, what else could be so spectacularly awful? And, what if they were both in it "together", hence the gay rumour? Now that would be really hard to live down. I agree too, I actually liked Vanessa last night, I thought she was very cute with Nate I liked the fact he made her take the SAT's.
    hmm..well its definitely something taped because Serena slams her computer shut in the preview.. I think it also probably has drugs involved.. Gahh, im so curious!! Its gonna be a long week waiting to find out!

    And i totally agree about nate and vanessa.. i just love nate, he needs someone down to earth and normal because at heart i think he is just a nice, low key normal guy, i dont think he actually likes the whole upper east side scene...

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

  5. #105
    CCL
    CCL is online now
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,631

    Re: Gossip Girl

    I didn't see any chemistry whatsoever between Nate and Vanessa. Seems like they're just matching her up with Nate in an effort to get her more involved in the show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  6. #106
    FORT Regular ShesTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    91

    Re: Gossip Girl

    I was really surprised about the Vanessa/Nate relationship last night.
    The looks on Dan and Blair's faces was priceless

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Regarding the gay rumor:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric is the one who comes out of the closet-- and apparently it's because he's caught making out with Jenny's new boyfriend.

  8. #108
    FORT Regular ShesTheBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    91

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2959028;
    Regarding the gay rumor:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric is the one who comes out of the closet-- and apparently it's because he's caught making out with Jenny's new boyfriend.
    Are you serious? Because in the books its someone else who was speculated as being gay
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-06-2008 at 11:20 AM.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Gossip Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ShesTheBlade;2959173;
    Are you serious? Because in the books its someone else who was speculated as being gay
    Yup. Source was eonline via spoiler tv.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-06-2008 at 11:21 AM.

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Gossip Girl

    They decided not to use the person in the book who is speculated as being gay. It is in fact the spoiler individual.

    I do not like Michelle Tratchtenberg in this show at all. I think that whole "G" storyline is ridiculous and really ruining the show.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.