+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Re: Gossip Girl

If that doesn't take the sting out of a Monday, I do not know what does.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2911896;

And there's 2 new video promos.
    1. When Dan and Serena were about to have sex for the first time but didn't.
    2. It's compilation of all the sex scenes (it's a different one from the one that says sex over, and over again lol)
    These ads are absolutely hilarious in their tackiness... xP
    Also, in that specific ad, it's like, "o hai Chuck's nostril!"

I'm SO psyched for tomorrow night's show!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2934158;
    If that doesn't take the sting out of a Monday, I do not know what does.
    your so right! its gross and rainy here too and i dont feel well so i woke up in a bad mood until i remember that gossip girl is finally back tonight!!

also i found this article on Zap2It and wanted to remind everyone to watch tonight or at least DVR it because the episode will NOT be streamed on the website... thought i would let yall know because i know that i would be SO pissed if i had just been planning on watching it online!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Gossip Girl is back and all is right in the world again. Not my favorite, but another solid show.

I'm disappointed in myself for forgoing this tonight for Bones. I'm going to try and catch it on Sunday. Hopefully somehow before Sunday. But I can't catch it on the CW (Canadians are blocked). Does it get on youtube quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2937048;
    I'm disappointed in myself for forgoing this tonight for Bones. I'm going to try and catch it on Sunday. Hopefully somehow before Sunday. But I can't catch it on the CW (Canadians are blocked). Does it get on youtube quickly?
    Gossip Girl episodes aren't allowed to be uploaded onto YouTube because of copyright situations. They can, but eventually they'll get deleted, possibly within a day; so you'd have to be pretty quick to catch them. I would just recommend you download them from a torrent, you can find websites for such all over the web.

Wow, last nights episodes was an amazing return. I've been really stressed with California Standardized State Testing coming up the following week but somehow Gossip Girl just took it all away. Just a couple things. Loved the opening, recreation of my favorite movie, well minus a few little changes, plus I'd prefer it being Chuck than Nate but whatever. I honestly hope Jenny gets her karma so bad, I honestly can't stand Jenny and Taylor. I'm honestly just waiting for the episode when the Queen B rips her to shreds! It was so sad seeing Chuck getting all the blame, he just wanted to be a family. It was weird not seeing Kati there lol, what was the reason why she left again? Not Nan Zhang though, lucky girl got into Brown. And I'm seriously anticipating the Georgina plot.

[SPOILER QUESTION]
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone know what episode that will be where Eric comes out gay?
    Last edited by Yummy; 04-23-2008 at 01:48 AM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Kati and her family "moved back to Israel."

I managed to snag it on youtube!! So I'm all caught up. Thank goodness. It was a bit of a pain watching it in so many little parts but at least I caught it. Wow, how quickly Jenny's turned. I was not impressed with her at all during the entire episode. At least everyone else's character had substance. Definitely can understand why it did so well first night back.

Canadian Angel, you mentioned you were going to try to catch it Sunday. Is it repeating? Or is that only in Canada?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The CW repeats it on Sundays. So had I not caught it on youtube, I would have watched it on the early run on Sunday. It airs during the pre-Sunday night tv shows.

+ Reply to Thread